Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Hailey's POV:

I sighed trying to roll over but couldn't being in a very tight space making me groan and open one eye to see that I wasn't in my room like I usually am. I looked beside me to see Kris shirtless laying beside me on the couch fast asleep with his arm tightly around my waist.

Oh shit what happened yesterday? I looked down to see that I was fully naked and was only covered by a thin blanket. Oh yeah right, I scrunched my nose as I remembered what happend which caused a smile to appear on my lips. I layed back down and turned a little so my back was facing the back rest of the couch and snuggled closer to Kris with my head between his shoulder and neck and he tightend his arms around me as he groaned a bit which was a sign that he was waking up.

"Good morning" He said with his morning voice which was oh so sexy making shivers run down my spine. "Morning" I giggled as his hand tickled my skin as he moved to stretch as much as he can with our awkward position.

"Come on, let's get up" He said sitting up and rolled his neck a little since it stiffened. I sat up securing the blanket to not move before placing both my hands on his shoulders and started massaging his shoulders and neck making him sigh in relief.

"As much as I'd like to sit like this all day but the mafia needs a leader" He took my right hand off his shoulder and pulled it forward placing a small kiss on the back of it before getting up only in his boxers.

"Jisoo is so gonna kill you for ripping the crop top" I chuckled as I held up the ripped matriel. "Who cares? I'll buy you a thousand" He smirked and snatched it out of grasp as I giggled and put on my jacket zipping it up.

I walked out of Kris's office trying to be quite but I wasn't so succesful as a dramatic gasp came from someone behind me making me groan mentally at myself for not walking faster to my room. I turned around to see Irene standing there with her daughter looking at me wide eyes.

"You have the same clothes on from yesterday" She said looking me up and down. "You went into Kris's office last night and just came out" She started putting the peices together making her eyes grow wider if that was even possible.

"You had sex" She whispered yelled walking closer to me. "You have a months old baby that I think wouldn't like to hear about this" I pointed to her daughter. "I'll be back" She narrowed her eyes at me before she literally ran down the hallway to probably make one of the boys babysit as she and the rest of the girls investigate me.

I walked into my room and literally ran to the bathroom to shower as fast as possible and in no time I was pushed on my bed still in a bathing robe with my long hair dripping and I count myself naked but Irene ,Joy and Jisoo didn't seem to care as they bombarded me with questions.

"Come on tell uss" Jisoo whined like a little kid. "Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be in Korea with Suho and the kids?" I asked turning to look at her. "My plane is tomorow" She shrugged. "What a great mother" I rolled my eyes earning a smack at the back of the head from here.

That's how the rest of the day went them just asking questions over and over again. Around 5 they finally stopped bothering me and just sat there watching tv silently or as silent as we can with popcorn flying everywhere as we watched an action movie and kept yelling at the screen like guys when they watch sports.

"He's just an idiot" I mumbled glaring at the screen as credits rolled up. "Are you for real?" The headmaid screamed as she walked into the room and saw the mess we created. "We were just watching a movie" Jisoo shrugged her shoulders looking at her.

"Watching a movie!" She yelled furiously and looked at the spread popcorn on the floor with a hard glare before she turned her glare on uss and it was very scary. "What's wrong with that? We'll clean it" I said getting up and looked at her confused.