Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

"What's going on?" Hailey asked and looked up at Kris who haven't left her side for a second as he talked with both woman and men but none of them even as tried to talk to her or spare her a glance which Hailey was glad for because god knows who they were and what they could do to her if she said the wrong thing.

"Have paitence" Kris said and pulled her to the table at the very front and in the middle and forced her to sit on one of the three chairs on the table before sitting down beside her. Hailey watched as another man she've never seen before sit on Kris's other side with a cold expresion on his face.

The lights dimmed and the lights on the stage Hailey saw earlier and thought that it was odd being in a ball like room lit up as the same middle aged woman from earlier walked up on it and bowed "Welcome everybody for the monthly bidding" She said and there was cheering all over the place as if she just announced that they just won the lotto.

"Each person will find their numbers on their chairs" She said looking pointedly at all the people probably scaring some of them even tho they could scare a whole city by just the mention of their name. "Let's start" She said and stepped to the side as one of the girls that were with her earlier was pushed on the stage shaking as tears spilled from her eyes and down her face.

Hailey was really confused and looked at Kris questioningly only to be met with a smirk and a shrug. "Number 25. 100 thousand dollers"A man's voice boomed around the room and echoed in Hailey's head causing her eyes to widen and her head to snap up and look at Kris with a shocked expresion.

"You're selling the girls" She wisper yelled glaring at the man she felt hate towards more than anybody in her life before. Kris's smirk only grew bigger as he watched her glare at him and jump when his hand was on her thigh sqeezing hard as if telling her to shut up.

Hailey tried to pull his hand off her thigh but it was no use he was much stronger than her and no matter how hard she tried she'll never be able to get off or even move an inch. "I wanna leave" She said not even looking up keeping her eyes on the ground feeling sorry for all the girls.

"Number 17. 1 million dollers" The number shocked Hailey how long has she and Kris been talking? They're already that high? "Not before you see what could be your fate any second if you didn't behave" Kris wispered in her ear causing shivers to run down her spine still refusing to look up.

"SOLD" The woman said as she hit her hammer down on the table causing the sound to echo through the room before people started congratulating number 17 who was a middle aged man smiling creepily up at the shivering girl standing on the stage who was no older than 18.

A man who was standing at the edge of the stage walked over to the girl and placed a red ribbon on her neck before pushing her into one of the creepy man's bodygaurd's arms who seemed to only glare at the man and pull the girl carefully out of the room probably to get her things before they leave.

"Watch Hailey. See what was your fate if your beauty didn't catch my eye" Kris wispered in her ear again making Hailey lean further away from him feeling uncomfrble with how close he was. Hailey looked down at her hand playing with her engagment ring praying that Marcus will find her soon before looking up tears filling her eyes as she watched a girl not older than 16 being pushed on the stage her black hair reching the top of her thigh, her green eyes scanning the room with fear and her white hands were held in a fists by her sides as she shook with fear.

"Let the bidding begin" The middle aged woman said and number flew around mens eyes scanning the petit girl's body eager to have such a beautiful girl between their claws and ruin her life that just started.

"Number 28. 4 million dollers" A calm voice said speaking for the first time causing gasps to fill the air at the high price he was ready to pay and how high jumped from 1.7 millions to 4 millions. Hailey turned around to see a sharp looking man but with a calm and soft features standing there with six guys serounding him looking around for any type of danger. His eyes met Hailey's tear filled ones giving her a nod and small smile before he turned forward again.