Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

Hailey's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes groaning as the harsh light hit them making me close them again. "Hailey" A familiar feminine voice spoke as a soft hand held my left one. I opened my eyes again and looked beside me to see Joy sitting beside my bed on a chair looking at me with worried eyes. When our eyes met her face lit up and all the worry washed away as a huge grin appeared on her face. She stood up immedatily and ran to the door opening it "SHE WOKE UP" She yelled before running back to my side leaving the door open.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as she helped me sit up. I groaned as pain shot through my right shoulder "Better" I hissed as I accidently moved my right shoulder as I leaned back on the thousand pillows on my bed.

Lay ran in panting as if he just ran a marathon "Holly shit" He cursed as he slammed intp the door frame probably almost dislocating his shoulder making me and Joy giggle a little at him. He walked over to my side and placed his hand on my forehead "Her fever has gone down" He nodded in approvel with a smile.

"Are you in any pain?" he asked taking my left wrist pressing lightly on it to take my pulse and looked at his clock to count. "A little" I gave him a small smile as he let go of my hand. "I'll go bring some pain killers" He patted my head before leaving the room.

"Where's Jisoo?" I asked looking back at Joy who sat down by my side on the bed. "Hailey you've been out for the past two week" She said shocking me making my eyes widen in confussion. "I was shot in the shoulder and there's no organs there" I stated confused. "That's right but your body went into shock and that bullet that went into your shoulder could have went into your lung since it was shot down wards" She explaind.

I looked down at my body to see that I was in a new set of PJs and my right sleeve was cut off to show the bandages wrapped tightly around my arm and across my chest. "The bullet came through the back of your shoulder and out of the right side of your chest" Joy said catching my attention back to her. "What?" I asked confused moving forward only to hiss and sit back down as pain shot through me. "We were all very worried that it actually did hit your lung but thankfully it didn't and barely missed it" She patted my left shoulder as I let the new information sink in.

Lay walked back in with two small medicen boxes in one hand and a bottle of water in the other and huge grin on his lips. "Lay pulled out the bullet and stitched you up" Joy said as Lay placed the medicen down on the table. "Thank you" I said smiling up at him and he shook his head "Don't thank me, I was only doing my job" He shrugged before leaving the room.

Joy handed me two pills making me groan since I hate medicen but took them and throw them grumpily in my mouth before snatching the water bottle from a giggling Joy and took a big swig flinching as the pills passed my throught. "I hate medicens" I whined placing the wated bottle down on the bedside table.

"Where's the others?" I asked and watched as Joy started picking clothes out for my shower where I have to actually be treated like a baby and Joy is the one to clean me as I hold my soon to be covered by a bag arm out of the tub as she litteraly cleans me. "Work but I'm sure Lay called them so they'll probably be back in about thirty minutes" She smirked as she halped me out of bed.

"Kris was very worried about you" She teased as she sat me down on the toilet. I looked up at her watching her prepare the water silently trying not to show how interested I was. "He didn't leave your side for four whole days and we had to literally drag him out of the room" She continued knowing I was listening closely to her. "Really?" I asked undoing the knot on my PJ pants trying to sound uninterested gut it just came out shocked.

"Yes" She nodded with a cuckled as I sat down in the tub sighing as the hot water touched my skin making me realx immedtaily and lean back against the back of the tub carefully making sure to keep my arm and shoulder out of the side of the tub as Joy started her work on drenching my hair before squeezing some shampo on my head and rubbing it on my hair.