Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

"Leave me alone" Hailey whined rolling on her other side as Joy and Jisoo tried to waked her up failing misrebaly as the stubborn girl refused waking up so early "You have to get up" Jisoo chuckled trying to pull the girl in a sitting position "Why? Because Kris said so right?" Hailey glared after they finally succeded in sitting her up noticing how they both looked down awkwardly confirming that she was right and they were following Kris's orders or Joy was and Jisoo decided to help since he had no control over her.

"Just get up and get dressed. He wants to actually talk to you instead of ordering you" Jisoo said and pulled the covers off of the glaring girl who scoffed getting up and walking over to her still unpacked bag and pulled out whatever shirt and pants that were in front of her ending up with grey sweat pants that belonged to Marcus and a huge pink sweater a present from the said man.

Hailey sighed sadly as she looked at the sweat pants for a second feeling tears build up in her eyes but she pushed them back when she felt one of the two girls move closer, turning around she gave them a fake smile before leaving to the bathroom to shower.

"She's deffintly not okay" Jisoo said looking at Joy who nodded in agreement "She's hurting" Joy said and followed Hailey into the bathroom as Kris's orders were quite obvious to never leave her alone especially in places she would privacy in.

A knock on the door pulled Jisoo out of her train of thoughts. She walked over opening it slightly to see her husband standing there with their four years old half asleep dressed ready to go to kindergarten "Hello there" She chuckled taking him from his father as he smiled sleepily at his mother "What are you doing here?" She asked kissing his cheek "He refused to go to school without checking up on Hailey" Suho answered for the small boy with a chuckle as he yawned.

"Ok. You stay here" She said pointing her finger at her husband who raised his arms as if he was gave up and shook his head with a smile. Jisoo walked in just as Hailey walked out of the bathroom in a bathrobe and a towel around her shoulders as he natural blonde hair dripped down her back like a water fall as small droplets of water came crashing down on the carpet.

Hailey looked up feeling her mood lifting by just seeing the small boy in his mother's arms. "Mark" She squealed walking closer and opened her arms for the boy and he literally threw himself in them with a giggle. "Hi" He said causing Hailey to chuckle lightly at his cuteness "How are you today?" He asked and looked down at her hands around him "I just got better" Hailey said and kissed his cheek smiling when he let out a cute giggle before giving her his boyish smile.

"Now isn't time for you to got to school?" Hailey asked looking at the clock hanging on top of her desk on the wall to see that it's almost 6:30. Mark nodded before kissing her cheek "Bye" He said jumping out of her arms running out of the door and into his father's arms who chuckled and closed the door without even looking in giving the girls privacy ptobably guessing that there was something he shouldn't see since his wife didn't fully open the door like she was hiding something.

After Hailey got dressed and dried her hair letting it fall down in it's usual straightness. Not even bothering with make up which wouldn't even match her choice of clothing she walked out of the room escorted by the two girls and shockingly two guys she've never seen before.

They stopped in front of a huge wooden how ironic Hailey rolled her eyes as one of the two guys knocked waiting for premsion before walking in. Hailey walked in alone to see what she expected a desk made out if dark brown wood and black lether couches all around the room and a huge book shelf taking over a whole wall on her right and a window behind the desk and Kris was sitting on a black lether chair which matched the rest of the office behind his desk writting down on his computer only stopping when she was right in front of his desk.