Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

I clutched Mark's hand tightly as I looked out the window as we neared our destination feeling excited for visiting America for the first time and for finally being away from the devil's clutches. Mark chuckled squeezing back my hand as the pilot spoke through speakers. Without listening to him I fastend my seat belt and reheld Mark's hand making him shake his head.

I was the first one up from her seat when we landed almost jumping up and down in excitment. We walked out of the plane and into the tunnel thingy, I held Mark's hand to stop myself from squealing and for it to look more real. "Let's get the bags" Mark pulled me in the directions of a machine that rolled around bags.

Kris never stoped at this before leaving to his men to get our bags. I stood to the side as Mark pulled the two bags from the machine and placed them on a stroller and started pushing it towards the exit. I took his arm as we walked through the gate "There's my father" Mark pointed at the crowd towards an slightly old looking man who seemed very excited and was waving at us looking like a child in a candy store making me giggle.

"Now let's not forget your name is Sabrina and we're married and you're currently pregnant with my baby" Mar whispered in my ear as we walked over to the man. "Don't worry I can do this" I giggled as he kissed my cheek as a good luck charm. Even tho I just met Mark yesterday I was pretty comfreble with him and let's not forget he was saving me and my baby.

"Little rooster" The man explained jumping on Mark squeezing him half to death making me laugh at Mark's face. "Oh you must be Mark's wife who he just told us about before baording the plane here" The man said looking at me with a smile and turned to look at Mark with a glare before turning back to me with smile.

"Sabrina Miller" I stended my hand for him to shake which he did "Raymond Tuan" He said before his smile turned into a grin and he pulled me into a bone cruching hug. "Pops be careful she's pregnant" Mark immedatily pulled me away from his father as his father gasped dramatically.

"You're moving fast" He said looking between us making me feel nervous for a second but it fadded away as a grin returned to his face "I Love it" I cheered only to be shushed down by Mark. "Come on your mom and sisters are waiting at home" Raymond said as he took the stroller and started pushing it.

Mark shook his head at his father as he took my hand and started following his father with a chuckle. "He can be a little too much sometimes" He said as we walked in the huge parking lot in search of the car. "It's fine actually I quite enjoy your father's ways" I said making him chuckle as we finally reached the car and got in before driving off.

~At the Tuans's house~

We walked into a huge house but it still wasn't a mantion but close enough. "This house is beautiful" I said as I walked in holding my coat as California's warm weather hit me making me sweat in the coat and take it off on the way here. "Glad you liked it since you'll be staying her until we find you and little Marky a house for you alone" Raymond said as he walked further into the house and I followed him with Mark by my side.

"Do you remember the srory we made up yesterday?"Mark whispered in my ear before we walked into the kitchen where the delicious smells were coming from. "Of course mister spilled a drink" I teased and walked in as Mark laughed and followed me in.

The kitchen was huge and very beautiful. There was a woman stirring something in a pot and two girls beside her chupping veggies on the counter while a young boy not looking over 20 was sitting on the table that was in the kitchen was looking through his phone.

All four of them looked up when Mark cleared his throat and the elderly woman immedatily let go of the spoon and ran over hugging Mark. "Little rooster you're back" She explained happily before pulling back and turned to look at me, before she could even say anythinh Mark popped up "Be careful mom she's pregnant and dodn't squeeze her to death like pops" The woman gasped at the new information and her eyes filled up with tears before she pulled me in for a hug making me feel guilty for lying to her.