Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Hailey slowly opened her eyes before shutting them back up feeling the harshe welcome of the sunlight and turned to the other side and cuddled more into the silk sheets. If she couldn't run away from this life then she decided to just accept it and enjoy it as much as she can.

Hailey groaned when there was a knocking on the door "Are you awake miss?" A soft feminine voice said from the other side of the door "Yupp" Hailey said streching trying to pop her bones to be more comfteble state and she ended up in a very weird position and a series of weird noises left her mouth before she sat up and watched as a girl not older than 23 years old walk in with a tray full of food.

"Good morning ms.Hailey" She said and placed the tray on Hailey's lap and walked over to the night stand beside the bed getting Hailey's medicines ready so she can take them after she's done eating.

"Please call me Hailey" She smiled before taking the first bite from her toast sighing happily after finally getting some food after refusing to eat last night but she still got poisened anyways. "But mr.Wu said t-" Hailey didn't let the girl finish when she looked at her with a stern look "As you wish Hailey" The girl smiled softly and was about to leave.

"Wait! What's your name?" Hailey asked fast trying not to choke as she spoke "Joy. My name is Joy" The girl said before finally leaving Hailey alone. She sighed and continued eating until a guy walked in dresses in a suite and had sharp features defenatly looking like a mafia kinda person. He looked anywhere but Hailey giving her her privacy since she was still in her sleep wear. "Please change your clothes ms. Hailey. We're going to take you to get your things" He said and walked out before Hailey could reply.

Hailey did as told but was hesitate about opening the door but thankfully it wasn't looked but three guys stood in front of it looking they were talking to each other until she walked out. The guy that walked into her room walked closer to her and stood in front of her "I'm Kai and I'll be one of your escorts" He nodded his head before moving away letting another guy walk over and take his place "I'm Chen" A more happy guy said taking her hand and shaking it and his wedding ring didn't go unoticed by Hailey. They actually maryy someone with this type of job. Were the girls forced into this or? "I'm Chanyeol" Hailey was snapped back to reality by a voice which belonged to guy so tall that Hailey must've looked like a little kid looking up at him but he still wasn't as tall as Kris being a couple of inches shorter.

"Please call me Hailey becasue ms.Hailey is just awkward" She said smiling at them shocking them that she's not fight this and trying to get away. How could she get away with three guys two as big as freaking walls while the thrid with so much energy that she wouldn't be able to run to feet without getting caught from how slow she was compared to him.

"Let's go then" Kai said and walked out first and Chen tol Hailey to walk after which she did with Chanyeol beside her. They left her no chance of escaping anyways with one on each side exept left but still in arm reach of Chanyeol and made sure to hold her upper arm as they walked just incase.

When they got in front of the house Hailey got out on shaky legs remembering the horrible thing that happened in there 24 hours ago exactly 24 hours ago. The house was serounded with body gaurds not letting in anybody not even the police. Kai forced Hailey to hide her face in his chest so Marcu won't recognize her and so she won't see him.

Hailey was confused by that but didn't question it and when they got in she saw that all the blinds were closed so nobody can see what happened inside. Hailey guessed that one of the neighbers called the police after hearing the gun shots and Hailey being taken out unconcious by a mysterious man.

She walked into the living room to see her father still the same on that damned chair staring at her with dead eyes causing tears to fall out of her eyes. She picked a blanket they always had in the living room incase someone fell asleep on the couch so they would get covered.She covered his body making sure to covor his head so she won't see his eyes when she's done there.