I'm Sorry

Yusuf's POV:

Hajara was pretty, nice and hot in her own way, not like the rest of the flirty girls in school. I was speechless as I drowned into her warm blue eyes.  Yes, I think Hajara was her name. Even though she covered up so much she was still utterly stunning. 

"Hey bro!" Benyamin jumped on the couch, sitting beside me in the living room. "What are ya thinking?" 

"Whats up?" I replied with boredom. My name 'Yusuf' is the Arabic way of saying Joseph while Benyamin was the Arabic way of saying Benjamin. 

"Your crushing on that girl, whats her name... um... Hajara? " He asked taking the TV remote and turning it on without looking at me. He put on the news channel and leaned back on the sofa keeping his eyes glued on the holoscreen TV. 

"Nope", I said too quickly, before he could read my expressions. 

"Today September, 17, 2070, America's President (John Brown) has banned all Germans in America due to their performance of  various threatening crimes  to take over  Dallas. " Said the news reporter, her hair dyed golden and a black heart tatoo stuck on her face.

"I have a feeling that Germany is gonna start a war, no way are they going to tolerate Brown's words. I mean who bans a specific nation, that's just racist! This president is damn stupid, you take the criminals to jail not ban it's nation." Benyamin cried, thinking aloud. He ran his hands through his golden hair clearly messing it even more, worry was clearly evident in his pale green eyes. He always predicted things beforehand but what scared me was that his predictions were always true.

I took the TV remote and turn it off. "Benyamin you need to do your tomorrows homework." I commanded.  I'm no way allowing him to get worried for something stupid.

"Sure BIG bro, Thanks for reminding me." He said rolling his eyes. 

"Welcome."

He winked at me before leaving the room. "Don't forget I'll get Hajara ready as your wife in the future." 

What the hell? 

My cheeks were probably flaring up now, what is wrong with him? Actually, what is wrong with me? I don't even know her yet I developed a stupid crush for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

At school  I sat beside Austin and Ibrahim, my two best friends. They are both nice, chill,  helpful and hardworking. Even though we are pretty popular around here, we are pretty hard working not like most in most stories where the popular boys are usually I quote 'bad boys'.

Austin flinged his eraser at me laughing, the tenth time actually to be exact. "Stop looking at the girl." He teased, as I found myself staring at Hajara again struggling with her math work biting her lips. She looked radiant as usual, her face natural, her eyes blue and her skin pale like snow. 

I rolled my eyes, "Sorry for looking at her." Austin barked out laughing noticing my cheeks flushing up again. 

As soon as the bell rang for lunch, we dashed to one of the tables in the cafeteria. Lunch was something all the students looked forward too. 

Austin sat on the chair in the cafeteria with a frown etched on his face, "What's up Austin?" I asked calmly.

"Do you like Hajara?" He questioned stabbing his food with his fork hard. Ouch poor food! "Cause I saw you... looking at her multiple times."

"No", I said too quickly looking away so he couldn't catch me lying. 

"Good, cause to be honest I really like her and I want her to go on a date with me." My heartbeat stopped. What the hell? His words are never true, when it comes to love he dumps them when he's done using them. Like, as if it's a freaking game.