I hate life!

Yusuf's Pov:

It's been a week ever since aunt left us on our own and returned back to Canada to apply for citizenship and to settle down. I remembered all of us standing on the porch bidding her farewell. Her tears uncontrollable as she kept begging my uncles to take us with him but we all knew the truth, it was impossible-- Sarah couldn't go without her passport. Because of Sarah, we are all forced to stay.

I placed a kiss on my beautiful wife's cheek and sat in the dining table with my Function textbook and tried solving the most difficult equations on earth. Some people like Benyamin are just freaking blessed, their brains are like of calculators itself and they know the answers to all school problems. It sometimes truly gets me jealous!

Hajara let's the kitchen hood run wildly allowing the high pitched sound to control the house. She furiously mixes the food on the stove and stopped a few times to add some significant ingredients to her meal. 

"Whatcha cooking sister in law?" Benyamin asked curiously peeking in the room. "The delicious aroma of your food has dragged me into this room like... in the cartoon Tom & Jerry. You know what I mean? The smell pulls Tom in the room magnetically."

"Yeah, yeah we all know that. What we didn't know is that you watch them." I pointed, arching my eyebrow.

"What! A man gets bored okay?" He said defensively with his hands raised. 

"Pfft, no one watches Tom&Jerry, not even kids. This is freaking the 2070's. How old fashioned are you?" I scoffed.

"Meanie!" He scowled. "So whatcha cooking sis?" He looked at Hajara eagerly. 

"I'm making some Alfredo pasta along with some chocolate cake, that is currently being baked in the oven!" Hajara smiled widely. 

"Cake!" Benyamin licked his lips like a kid and yelled happily in joy. "Thanks couz your the best, I owe ya." 

"Bro, keep it down. I'm trying to concentrate!" I scowled at him annoyed by his immaturity, sometimes I just couldn't wait till Benyamin was an old grey-haired a scientist. "Haven't you got anything to do? By the way, thanks Hajara for all your hard work!" Hajara smiled in reply and I returned it easily. 

" Nah, too bored! Anyways need any help couz?" Benyamin asked my wife looking for something to do.

"Nah, it's done." She covered the pan and took a seat across me at the dining table.

"Oh, I'm just so hungry." Benyamin whined. "Can we eat now?"

"No wonder he's free for once. Otherwise his favourite textbook a.k.a his teddy bear will be sprawled across his lap this very moment." I grumbled under my breath. "I can already imagine his future kids sleeping with textbooks thinking it's their teddy bear and studying day and night just like him." 

"Don't annoy the poor guy." Hajara laughed. "He's already been through a lot."

"A lot? My feet." I scoffed, "You mean studying? Of course his been through a various of them, now his brain is malfactioning." 

My brother scowl. "You're rude bro."

" You can bring the dishes and utensils to the table." My wife spoke up, looking at my brother. "The pasta's done!"

My phone started ringing suddenly, grabbing all of our attention. 

I pressed the talk button. "Hello!" 

"Yusuf, where are you?" I heard Ibrahim panicked voice from the other end.

"In my house, why?"