School

*1 year Later*

Sarah POV: 

It's been already a year since the University incident. The next day, I did get in big trouble with the professor for running out of class like that. But, I really didn't care!

Huzaifa was already four years old and had  started kindergarten. "Mom where is my blue shirt that looks like Osman's?"

"I don't know. Ask grandma?" I mumbled curtly, I was already in a panic mode trying to get ready for work and make it there on time. I had to juggle few things all at once, get dressed,  drop my son to school and then head straight to work before I got late. I changed myself  into an abaya and white scarf and got out quickly to help my little son.

 I changed myself  into an abaya and white scarf and got out quickly to help my little son

"Gramma do you know where my shirt is?" Huzaifah yelled.

"No dear, ask moom!" My mom hollered back.

I opened his drawer and revealed his precious blue shirt. "Huzaifah check your drawer properly next time." I scolded him.

"Sure mom." He grabbed the shirt and began wearing it immediately. 

In the meantime, I packed my son's backpack and placed his lunch inside it. "HUZAIFA ARE YOU READY? I'm leaving!" I threatened, from the front door wearing my shoes hastily. 

I knew very well that he could manage to get ready by himself, so I did not bother. "YES MOOOM!" Huzaifah stumbled downstairs wearing a hoodie and jeans looking just like a mini Benyamin.

I I giggled looking at his outfit, "Why are you laughing, mom? Do I look funny?"

"No, you just look like your dad?" I blurted out. Shoot!

 I clamped my mouth shut instantly as if it'll reverse things back. He stared at me but chose to stay quiet as if he didn't hear me at all.  I helped him with his shoes and took him in the car and strapped him in his car seat. 

The crazy Uzair has asked my parent's for my hand in marriage but I simply declined. I am not marrying a lunatic! My parent's got furious and started lecturing me about how I needed a man in my life right now but I already have Benyamin somewhere in this world. I never understood them, they think I have gone nuts. But gratefully, Yusuf and Hajara helped me convince my parents that Uzair wasn't the best guy for me. 

Our car ride was silent with only the Quran blaring out loudly. "Mom, what's a father? Is it like a car or something cause Osman always says his father takes him outside like to the park and other cool places." Huzaifah asked innocently.  

I started to laugh at his stupidity. After all, how should he know? He has no experience in what a father was. "No son, father is a like a... male parent. Like your grandfather is my father, Hawa's father is your uncle, you know what I mean?" I cocked my eyebrow, looking at him from the rear view mirror. Hawa was two years old now and mashallah she turned out to be really pretty girl with blue eyes just like her mother.