My love for her

Hajara POV: 

After my short nap, I woke up feeling a strong pain in my abdomen. The pain was too strong crashing me back against my bed again, I don't think I could cook dinner today for the family. "SAARAAH!" I yelled with pain killing my voice. 

Sarah quickly dashed in the room and looked horrified at my state. "Are you ok? You look pale." She started feeling my entire face for any signs of sickness.

"Sorry, I can't cook dinner today." I apologized. 

"That is supposed to be the least of your concerns. You need to go to hospital." She panicked looking around the room.

"No I don't, I just have my deadpanned cramps." I deadpanned, making it look like a small matter. "Can you get me a bag full of hot water?" 

"Sure."

Yusuf POV:

Today after school, Hajara never came down from her room not even for dinner as the usual. "Is everything ok with Hajara?" I asked Sarah with concern who was working away in the kitchen.

"Yeah I think so." Sarah lied. I gave her a long glare and she eventually gave in sighing heavily, "I'm not sure, she doesn't look well."

"Can I go see her?" 

"Well, wait." She ran close to the stairs towards Hajara's bedroom and yelled,  "HAJARA, YUSUF IS COMING TO SEE YOU." 

"Was that neccessary? " I deadpanned, rolling my eyes.

"Yup, don't think she'll like it if you saw her hair." She smirked. 

"Dear cousin, you are way too immature for you age. Grow up!" I joked, shaking my head side to side. She gave me a death glare ready to burst, her face turning red in the process. I knew she was a hot headed girl, she had the capability to kill me any minute. 

 I ran upstairs hoping she wouldn't chase me to beat the crap out of me. I frantically knocked on Hajara's door. "Hajara, quickly open the door!" I whisper-yelled. She opened the door instantly and I was again mesmerized by her beauty again.

Ha! She couldn't even manage to cover her entire hair, some strands were still sticking out. I quickly closed the door and breathed a sigh of relief.

"What happened?" She asked, looking suspiciously at my breathless figure.

"Nothing just called Sarah immature and she exploded. Soooo ... I was wondering if my wife had any hair." I asked mischievously looking at her, diverting the topic. "Or is she  bald?"

"Nope, that she indeed is." She nodded stubbornly, turning her back towards me and putting her arms across her chest childishly. That's when I got my chance and pulled her loose scarf  from the back exposing her beautiful brown hair. She abruptly turned around with shock displayed all over her face. 

"Your beautiful." I kissed her on the forehead making her jaws drop even more. I swept her of her feet and took her to her bed, where she belonged at the moment. "You should take some rests, you look pale as ever. Is everything ok?" 

She turned red with embarrassment. "Girl problems." 

"Oh." I nodded understanding her situation.

 We stayed their silently resting our heads on the pillow and accepting each others presence. Their was few painful groans that escaped from her lips due to the pain. But I managed to massage her back and she again drifted back to sleep. She looked peaceful but yet there was pain written all over her face. I kissed her forehead and also joined her in her unearthly dimension of dreams.