Lost and Found

Yesterday, when I saw Benyamin for the first time it seemed as if he walked back from the dead. When I looked into his green eyes, I wanted to drown in them they were shining like emerald gen. So far, he had grown more handsome and taller then last time I saw him and even had a patch of beard on his chin.

When we drove to our in-laws house, I quickly got out in glee and pressed the doorbell. Before my aunt could completely open the door, I went behind her and closed her eyes with my hands. "Aunty, guess who came?" I yelled in excitement.

"Huzaifah?" She asked confused. Huzaifah looked at me with a grumpy glare in Benyamin's arms. He probably woke up when his dad was trying to take him out of the car.

"No. Why would I be excited about that?" I thought out loud making Benyamin chuckle and Huzaifah frown. "No, I mean he already lives with me." I corrected quickly to fix up my son's mood to normal.

"So, the person who came is a man?" My aunt asked with a nervous tone, still with my hands covering her eyes. 

 I chuckled. "Yeah, well I hope he is one." I said out loud to annoy Benyamin who just laughed it out.

 "That laugh sound so familiar, it almost sounds like Benyamin's here. Wait is it him?" She exclaimed in surprise. I let go of her as she dashed to hug her long lost son.

My uncle tripped down the stairs when he heard her yell, "What happen did your aunt fall of the stairs or something? I told her to watch her steps but she's always really clumsy." My uncle  grumbled.

"See for yourself uncle." I grinned, as he peeked out the door and ran to hug his son. In the meantime, I quickly took out my phone to text Yusuf, Hajara, and my parents the news, and within minutes they arrived.

Yusuf jumped on his brother tackling him down, not letting him go anytime soon. Me and Hajara watched those two and bursted out laughing with our kids. Little Abu Hurairah was in Hajara's arms who she gave birth to two weeks ago.

 I quickly took him away from her, and in the corner of my eyes, I noticed Huzaifah and Hawa standing together hand in hand watching their father's in awe probably, thinking if they had gone crazy.

Yusuf pretended to wail and hugged Benyamin tightly just to make us all laugh. "Daddy, are you ok?" Hawa asked concerned, tugging his dad's hand. Her brown ponytails swayed as she tilted her head to get a glimpse of her dad's wailing face.

"No, Hawa meet your uncle, Benyamin. Benyamin meet my daughter, Hawa. He left me..." Yusuf  continued his fake wailing again, loudly.

"Yusuf cut it out, you sound horrible. You grew up for real?" Hajara yelled in annoyance with a poker face. "You're twenty one, but don't even act like one."

Benyamin looked at Hajara alarmed. "When did Hajara start speaking? She was always the shy one in the family." 

My sister rolled her eyes, "You can't be shy when you deal with Yusuf." She threw back, making us giggle.

"Yup dear couz, I agree with you." Benyamin admitted with a nod.

"Uncle Ben... you know making daddy cry is bad, rweeealy bad." Hawa pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. "Say sorry to daddy!" She  demanded angrily, stomping her feet making her ponytail bounce up and down. 

"Sorryy, Hawa's daddy never will I ever leave you, because your such a big baby." Benyamin said faking an apology, slapping Yusuf on the arm.

"That's better." Yusuf pretended to wipe away his tears away in relief. He quickly switched his tone to a serious one glaring at Benyamin. "You better not."