The new beginning

*3 year later*

Sarah POV:

"Huzaifah son, get in bed." I was so tired being awake all night for him. "I'm going outside! Grandma's gonna look after you." I hollered at my two years old son. Yes, I was pregnant and I gave birth to Benyamin's son and Benyamin still... never returned. 

Is he dead? No he's not. Well, I don't think so!

He must be alive but probably can't find his way to me in this big huge world, after all he never knew where I would be after coming to Canada. Everyone stopped mourning over him after his disappearance that occured few years ago, but I still love him and my heart tells me that he is still out there alive, craving for a family.  

Huzaifah was jumping on the bed, being his hyper self, it was all because of the candies my dad spoiled him with. My dad had just came from China,  and brought a whole lot of candies that my son happened to be so in love with. 

"Huzaifah, go to sleep!" I commanded as he giggled running around the house, totally ignoring me.

Since Benyamin wasn't here, I lived with my parents. Huzaifah ran to my mom and quickly placed his tiny arms around her hiding his head in the crook of her neck. "Mommy meanie." He  pointed, taking a peek at me through his closed eyes and then instantly widening them.

 My mom carried him and came towards me pretending to be mad. "Sarah stop being a meanie." I rolled my eyes. 

"Seriously mom, he needs to sleep now. He's always sleeping at this time, otherwise he'll be cranky the entire day."

"Don't you have to go to university?" My mom questioned me, arching her eyebrows.

"Yeah in like an hour." 

"Then get ready." She commanded me. "I'll look after him."

"Thanks mom." I quickly ran upstairs to get ready. Since Benyamin suggested that I should study harder long time ago, I followed his suggestion because I have a son now and I have to support him. I started working harder in my last year of high school and surprisingly they accepted me in the medical field. 

I wore my jeans and a knee length dress and wrapped my hijab around my head and ran downstairs with my bag. "SARAH!" My mom yelled. 

"Yeah!" I continued  wearing my shoes hastily.

My mom made her appearance in front of me. "Sarah you should start wearing an abaya, Benyamin would've liked that." She said with disappointment. "Again, a women's body should be covered modestly and an abaya is loose from all ways. You should be wearing that now!"

"Ya I think so. Bye mom." I said kissing her on the cheek.

"Assala muallaikum Muum." My son yelled waving his hands crazily with a huge grin on his face.

"Bye sweetie." I  hugged him and placed a kiss on his head. "I'll be back before you know it." My friend Hafsa came and honked her car in the front of our house. "Girl, wait I'm coming!" 

"No I am coming!" Hafsah yelled, coming out to say a quick hi to my adorable son. "Hey Huzaifah, you're sooo cute." My son had the same eyes as me but most of Benyamin's features, especially the dimples that formed whenever he smiled. 

Huzaifa grinned at her while Hafsa pulled his cheek making them red. "Oww," My son rubbed his cheek as he jumped into his beloved grandmother arms.

Me and Hafsa went to the same university and took mostly all the classes together. I sat beside Hafsa in the car while she drove us silently to our university.  The morning sunlight hit the car window blinding us while I squinted to see the way.