Having Fun!

Hajara Pov:

Being in my sisters arms gave me comfort and love that I craved for a long time. All my bottled up feelings were leaving my body through my uncontrollable tears. After the birth of my second child I felt completely hopeless, worthless and unloved. I didn't know how to tell this to my husband, would he ever understand me?

"Okay, Okay, sis. We gotta stop crying, we are acting like as if we are mourning over someones death." She grinned, wiping her fallen tears. I let out a light chuckle, not only because she's trying to make me smile, but because she's ready to heal the pain that I am feeling. Sarah's face were tear stained as well reminding me how much she really loves me. 

I wiped my tears with my hijab that was properly wrapped around my head. "Okay, sis explain!" Sarah cammanded, calming me down. "Don't beat around the bush, just get to the point. You can tell me. I am your only trustable sister."

"Well... it's nothing that big. So... I went to the doctor few weeks ago and I told them how I am mentally feeling at the moment. The doctor said that I am diagnosed with the postpartum depression, meaning ... I may go through depression after the babies birth." I sighed, letting the burden leave my body. With my sister around, everyone was in a cheerful mood, she is truly blessed with  the power of happiness.

Sarah rolled her eyes, her arms still wrapped around me. "Yeah, I know what that means. I'm becoming a doctor here did you forget, sis?" 

I smiled. 

Sarah was once a careless girl when it came to education, but because of her son, she changed her mind and aimed for the highest, and due to my surprise her marks were high too.

Suddenly I got all emotional again, telling others about my issues was the worst part of it all. What is wrong with me? "I just feel worthless, I feel like the kids don't deserve a mother like me nor does Yusuf." Tears stained my face again as I told my sister, and my hands flew to my face to wipe my spilling tears.

Sarah immediately hugged me, "Sis, that isn't true. Yusuf loves you and so does the kids, and I love you the most. Does Yusuf even know about this?"

"No... I don't know how to tell him." I wiped my tears away again. 

"Ok, then I'll solve the case for you." Sarah grinned. Abu Hurairah laid in her arms silently sucking on his bottle of milk while looking up at Sarah through his hazel coloured eyes. 

Sarah quickly jumped of the bed, buckled my son in his baby car seat and added a blanket on top of him dragging us both out of the room, and into the yard where the boys and the kids seem to be. 

"Hey guys!" Sarah yelled, grabbing their attention. Both of our husbands looked up immediately and Yusufs eyes darted towards me instantly. I looked away quickly, I didn't want to meet his eyes at the moment. His eyes held guilt, sincerity and love all at the same time. 

My eyes suddenly fell on the my daughter and nephew who were running around and playing tag. They were both pretty smart for their age, and watching them brought a huge smile on my face.

Hawa and Huzaifah noticed me and dashed towards me engulfing me in a tight hug. I gave them both two kisses on their heads, letting them know I was okay. They got the message and resumed their game. 

"Anyways, Yusuf!" Sarah continued sternly with her arms folded across her chest bossily. "Hajara is going through depression, did you know that?" 

"Yes. Benyamin just told me. I never knew, I should've asked her instead of snapping." Yusuf whispered guiltily holding my gaze. "I'm sorry!" He whispered. 

I nodded, looking away.

"Well, sorry doesn't make it up, does it? I say Hajarah stays with me for a few months in this house (in aunt;s place) so she can recover quickly." She beemed happily, hoping for a yes from Yusuf.