Kidnapped!

Sarah POV:

Hajara's health has been improving slowly, being with me, my aunt and uncle uplifted her mood and sometimes it became more better when mom and dad came to visit us. However, there were times when Hajara had emotional breakdowns and that was the worst. But, I was glad that she was improving.

After the first few weeks, aunt got very mad when I was not sleeping with my husband in the same room like any other normal couples out there. What can I say, I am embarrassed and nervous. I mean, I was use to  sleeping with Huzaifah, and... sleeping with a man will just ruin my life. Okay, maybe I am over exaggerating this!  Let's just say we are both adults now, he has changed to become more ... let's say tall and handsome. My only lame excuse was that Huzaifah needed me in the room alone. 

However, my aunt couldn't buy it anymore, she dragged me away at night when Huzaifah was asleep and promised me that she will be with him at night. "Aunty, Benyamin isn't a baby! He can manage alone." I bursted. 

"No I can't!" Benyamin hollered from his room dramatically with a childish voice. "I am scared of the dark." 

I rolled my eyes. "That's his only excuse to stay with me."

"Aww, this is so cute, he loves you. Go in." My aunt commanded sternly, pushing me in the room. "I will lock the room so you can't make any attempts to escape." 

My aunt knew me too well, and I was pretty sure she knew that I was actually ready to run away if I had that little chance.

"WHAT! This is scary, but what if I have to use the washroom or need to eat or..." I panicked. Come on Sarah, can't you think of an legitimate excuse?

"Food and wahroom are both in the room. The room has a washroom with it. Bye, have a great night." She winked, closing the door behind.

"Noooo--" I yelled, extending my hand towards the door,  bolting towards it and twisting the knob. she didn't lie, she did lock the door!

"Are you really that scared of me?" Benyamin asked, raising his eyebrow.

"YES... no.. I mean.... nothing. It's just so embarrassing!"  I said, covering my face with my hands and slumping down on the floor leaning against the door.

"Come on, I am not that scary." My husband said, rolling his eyes, suddenly picking me up in his arms and placing me on the bed. 

He pushed down the hoodie that I was wearing to hide my hair from Yusuf, and my brown silky hair spilled out freely. "Wow, I never saw your hair for a very long time." He said running his hand through it. 

I looked at him, he was only few inches away from me, "Your so good damn pretty. All thanks to Allah, I am so grateful to have you!" He breathed, leaning in to give me a passionate kiss.  I gave in not being able to pull away. Our love was strong and undeniable.

****************************************************************************

*3 months later*

Benyamin POV:

I am one lucky man. 

How? 

Because I have the most prettiest wife when is comes to her looks and heart. She's sweet and kind, I mean... we never really fought like most couples yet. Don't get me wrong, I am not looking forward in fightings!

We both decided to go to the same University, and we ended up being in the same class too. We both wanted to be a doctor, and luckily we both had to walk through the same path. 

Science was everything to me, but for my wife... she forced herself into it which I found very funny. Each morning I or she would force herself out of bed. Sometimes I would have to sprinkle water on her face and she would get mad at me and kick me out of the house, then feel bad later and let me in again. Just watching her tells me that being a parent is very hard. Especially parenting for a mother!