Our endless love (Epilogue)

**3 years later**

Hajara POV:

It has been three whole years, and every thing has changed. The kids have grown up, Sarah and Benyamin both became doctors  working in the same clinic, but still lived with my aunt. Sarah's daughter, Safoora was three years old, an exact replica of my sister with her father's green eyes.

I, being an independent person became an author writing books at home, because that has been always my biggest passion. Hawa, my daughter was five years old while Abu Hurairah was four. Hawa turned out to be a really ravishing girl, who already knew one chapter of the Quran by heart. Her future is bright, I knew that due to her intense beauty and big dreams of being a hafizah.

"Hawa, aunty is coming over!" I yelled, getting my daughter's attention. "Yusuf. I really need a helping hand here, Benyamin and Sarah are coming!" I panicked. My house was a mess because of the kids, and I had to get cleaning before Sarah starts hating me.

"With their kids?" Yusuf asked bewildered.

"No they are coming alone, dummy. By the way, when they come over, we have to go to your moms house to visit their kids, Huzaifah and Safoora. That's the only we can keep contact with the family without our kids knowing theirs."

"I seriously don't get it." Yusuf mumbled, with a roll of his eyes. "Why can't the kids know each other. Most cousin know each other their entire life, but they still get married in the end to each other." 

"If they know each other they'll say, 'I know him, I don't wanna marry him because I see him as a brother and etc, etc. Plus, our parents will get mad if we don't follow this stupid family legacy" I sighed. I was too tired of being a young mother of two, it was a lot of work.

 "Yusuf can you please clean the house while I get the kids, please?" I yawned out tiredly.

"Sure!" He said, softly kissing my forehead.

I quickly ran upstairs changing myself into an abaya and hijab. "Hawa, where are you?" I yelled, grabbing a fancy dress for my daughter from her closet.

"Yes?" Hawa innocently peeked in the room. 

"Get ready. Aunty is coming!" I squealed. I didn't see my sister for a very long time because of the kids, and I was very excited

"AUNTY is coming?" Hawa asked in disbelief, widening her blue eyes. I nodded, smiling. Hawa jumped on me and hugged me tight, her long brown hair similar to mines spilled over me. 

I helped my daughter get in her dress, and combed her silky hair down."Where's your brother?" 

"With daddy." She replied curtly. 

 I rolled my eyes, of course! Abu Huraiarah loved his dad more than anything. 

I quickly rushed downstairs with his clothes in one hand and Hawa's hand in the other. "Hey look at my girls." Yusuf beamed, placing a kiss on my cheek and twirling Hawa around.

 I quickly cleaned up Abu Hurairah who was covered up in chocolate icing. "Hey Yusuf, where were you when all this happened?" I asked furiously, pointing at Abu Hurairah's mess.

Yusuf guiltily ran his hand through his hair. "Let's just say.... I was in my world thinking."

"Of course you were." I fumed, ignoring him and changing my son into a new shirt and pants. 

"Thanks mommy, your the best." He grinned, placing a soft kiss on my cheeks, and running away.

"Try being in our world." I mumbled, walking past Yusuf who just gawked at me stupidly.