Her day off!

Yusuf POV:

Due to Hajara's sudden fever she was absent, math class seemed pretty deserted without her. Her seat remained empty with no signs of her sweet shy smiles or laughs.

"Soo... that's the reason you're taking math this semester?" Ibrahim asked curiously, cocking his eyebrow.

"What?" I asked in confusion,before it finally had hit me. "Dude did I just say my thoughts out loud?" I facepalmed myself. 

Ibrahim smirked, "Sooo.... Why did you leave yesterday?" Ibrahim asked while typing equations on his glass screen tablet in his hand.

 I tapped my screen with my surface pen unconsciously and began doing the same, "Family matters. " I said flatly.

 Austin looked at me to say something but I looked away, ignoring him. I can't look at someone who tried to abuse my family. If I wasn't there yesterday, god knows what would happen to Hajara. I ignored Austin the whole day even though he tried to talk to me several times. 

After school, I hopped in my car to drop Sarah home first while Benyamin sat beside me in the passenger seat drumming his fingers on the window seal with boredom. 

"Bye little cousin." I waved at Sarah when I arrived at her place. She smiled sweetly waving back ignoring Benyamin all along. I knew they were not yet in talking or relationship mode yet, leaving me wondering... were they that shy?

Sarah quickly came running back when I was about to pull away from the driveway. "Umm... guys my mom's calling you two in." 

When she went back in, I looked at Benyamin questionically as he stared at her silhouette  the entire time. "Is something going on between you two?" I asked concerned.

"No, it's just awkward talking to her. That is what she thinks too... I am guessing." Benyamin trailed off awkwardly.

I laughed out loud, "Are you kidding me? You'ree a guy for crying out loud and you find things awkward?" 

He shot me a weird look. "A guy has feelings too, big bro. Well maybe not you!" He looked at me angrily as he got out of the car slamming the door. He straightened his shirt, and adjusted his glasses before entering Aunt's house. 

I got in after him taking a seat in the living room, Benyamin took another sofa and laid down on it, not before he dozed off to sleep instantly. I mentally face palmed myself, way to embarrass me bro! But again, this was my paternal and maternal aunts house, she was more like our second mother.

 My aunt walked in, not before giving a weird look towards Benyamin. "Wow, he just comes in and starts snoring. He seems to be very tired, well I called you two in to talk to you both about something... guess we can't anymore." My aunt laughed as grabbed a blanket and covered him up. Weirdly, I  noticed that my own eyelids were getting heavier and heavier until I also fell into a deep slumber.

This house sure had some sleeping spells!

******************************************

"Hajara, you feeling well?" It was the first thing that slipped out of my mouth when I looked at her, she was sitting few meters away glancing at me weirdly. 

"Walaikum Assalam, I guess I was suppose to ask you that?" She asked curiously raising her eyebrows. "You're the one who barged into my house and fell asleep like some freaking weirdo."

"What do you mean? This is my blood related aunts house, in other words its also like my house too." I countered, "I literally have the right to stay here."