Cold-ish Hurting Roxas x Terra's Shy Little Brother Reader : Locket

....

*The Continued...*

Terra looked at his little brother (Y/n) as the smol shy boy blushed a dark red and layed in a ball on the couch. He was also hugging a pillow.

"WHAT?! Your not ready! My poor smol brother!" Terra cried out. He ran to his baby bro and picked him up like a baby. To which the shy smol squeaked in surprise.

"T-TERRAAA!! P-PUT ME DOWWWN!!" (y/n) yelled as he gripped his big brother's shirt so he wouldn't go flying off. At least that what he thought would happen.

"Sorry.. But I'm not ready to see you be swept away!" Terra whined. He was very overprotective.

"I-i'll be o-okay.." He whispered. "I-i've thought about h-how to confess it f-for a while.." (Y/n) looked down bashfully and blushed pink with a gentle smile.

Terra sighed and ran a hand though his hair. "Fine.. But if he hurts you... All.. Hell.. Is.. Loose.." Terra spoke menacingly. Making (y/n) shiver in fear. A chill running down his spine.

"O-okay.. B-big brother.." His voice small and unsure.

"Oh I'm sorry brother! I didn't mean to scare you." Terra chuckled nervously and stratched the back his head. (Y/n) sighed and nodded happily.

"Now lets eat dinner and get to bed. Tomorrow, just be careful okay?"
"Okay brother!"

After dinner, they went to their rooms and got ready for bed.

After that, (y/n) jumped into bed and rolled onto his back. "Tomorrow I confess.." he sighed. "Tomorrow is another day.." He fell asleep..

(Time skip to morning)

(Y/N) woke up from a pleasant dream of him and Roxas having the perfect date and kissing sweetly under the stars. "*sigh*.. Maybe.. Just maybe.. "

He got up and got dressed into his school uniform. Then brushed his hair and cleaned his face. Lastly walking down the stairs, being greeted by his brother as he made breakfast. "Good morning baby brother! I made your favorite! (F/b)fav breakfast)!
"Thank you brother"

They sat down and ate breakfast together. "Are you sure about today (y/n)? You always have a little more time." Terra insisted.

"I'm sure Terra." He said. Then eating the rest of his breakfast. "Have a good day big brother!" He ran out, grabbing his backpack and dashing to school.

Terra sighed and leaned back in his chair. He closed his eyes. ' Becareful.. (Y/n).." he thought hopfully.

(At school)

(Y/n) ran to his home room and right into chair. "I see that your early again (y/n)."

He turned to the door and saw the one person he was hoping to see. Roxas. But the blond was frowning, looking tired.

Roxas walked to him and sat in the empty desk beside him. "How did you sleep last night..?" He asked, almost smiling. (Or maybe there was a small smile -w -)

(Y/n) looked down and blushed slightly. "I-i slept fine.. And you? Y-you actual look tired." He uttered. Roxas suddenly glared at him and grunted. " That's none of your concern.." The shy smol physically flinched and cowarded away a little.

"I-i'm sorry.." The shy boy whimpered out.

He really did like Roxas, but sometimes Roxas was cold enough to be scary. But that didn't stop his growing feeling towards the cold and distant blond.

Roxas sighed and turned towards him. "Sorry.. I.. didn't sleep well." He murmered.

(Y/n) felt better already. He knew in his heart that Roxas wasn't really mean. He was just misunderstood and going through things that he didn't like talking about.