Demxy x Male reader

Requested by An anonymous reader.

Reader is a (Whatever the story leads to) maybe short

The anon just wanted this character done. I respect their choice to be anonymous. From me to them I hope you like it.

.....

Demyx had won a free trip to a Bay Aquarium In the USA. He was allowed to take a family sized group of his friends. He took Ienzo, Isa, Roxas, Lea, Xion, and Namine. He thought they were his friends at least.

Axel, Roxas, and Xion accepted and cheered then thanked Demyx profoundly. Namine and Isa were happy to be considered friends with the music loving male, even if Namine was more showy to it than Isa. Ienzo accepted, he was genuinely his friend and grew to forgive and respect him in time.

....

Demyx and Lea pulled Isa along as Ienzo, Namine, Roxas, and Xion walked in front of them. They were already walking their way towards the Aquarium with hopeful and excited faces.

When they got in their eyes lit up at all the sea/ocean life. They made a plan to separate and meet back up for lunch and possible souvenirs later at 1:oo pm. Xion and Namine ran to see the otters. Roxas off to see the pettable Rays (Fish flap flaps XD). Axel followed after Roxas. Ienzo and Isa stayed with Demyx as they went to see the walls of fish tanks full of different types of small fish.

...

Demyx stood by Isa as they looked at the Piranhas. Their little jaws of teeth intrigued the blue haired male besides the sandy blond mullet head.

"Their so small.." Isa said with a finger tapping on his lips, his thumb resting on the side of his chin.

Demyx giggled, but turned to face Ienzo. "What do you think of the piranhas Ienzo?" He turned around but the young scientist wasn't there. "Ienzo?" Isa turned around, beginning to look for their friend. "Where did he go?"

"Must've seen something he liked and stopped, or got lost." Isa thought aloud. He placed a hand on Demyx's shoulder and went walking off. "Stay here, I'll go find him." He said and left Demyx by there piranhas.

 Demyx turned his attention back to the piranhas. He watched the small little predators swim about. Their little jaws opening and closing with each watery breath. Demyx seemed so fascinated by them that he couldn't help but lean closer to get a better view of the carnivorous little critters.

"I wouldn't stand too close."

"Huh?"

Demyx turned to face who was talking to him. He was startled to see a male his height exact as they met eye to eye. He jumped back with a yelp, which in turn startled the male a little too.

"Oop- Sorry my bad. But I wouldn't stand so close" He said again. His (E/c) eyes a bit concerned. Demyx turned back to the piranhas. 

"Why?"

"Cause their man eaters too." He said. He held his pointer finger close to the glass and wiggled it up and down like taunting a cat. The piranhas immediately went over to it, trying to viciously eat the teasing finger through the protective glass barrier. Swimming around fast while their jaws wanted a bite. Demyx jumped at their sudden swarming and stumbled back.

"Holy crap.." He muttered.

The male laughed and pulled away.

"Despite that, their pretty cool. Did you know that only 3 species of Piranhas are considered actually dangerous to humans? Black shoulder Piranha, Red-bellied Piranha, and San Francisco Piranha. Others just eat other fish and small animals." He said smiling. Demyx stared at him in awe.