Roxas x Somebody Reader: Golden Flowers

Requested by Zazzy109

Time: Roxas is still in Organization XIII, freinds with Axel and Xion, but still feels a bit down. Hiding it to not worry his pals.

Reader is a both = Is a seme and a uke. Reader is also the same height and build as Roxas so yeh.

Angst warning -bullying, suicide, sadness, depressing. Homophobia.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"..and then I said, "Well go screw yourself Vexen. I got things to burn." Then left him stunned. HAH! It was funny."

Xion giggled and bit into her ice cream. "You get into the funniest situations Axel." She said.

Roxas smiled and chucked a bit at his best friend's story." Heh.. yeah Axel. How do you do it?"

Axel shurgged and bit into his own frozen treat. "I don't know. Just who I am I guess.." the red-head scratched his cheek awkwardly and finished what was left of the sea-salt ice cream.

Xion and Roxas laughed and finished their treat too.

Xion then stood up and dusted off her black coat. "I have another mission soon... So I gotta go. Take care you two alright?" She asked, smiling solemly.

"Yeah Xion..." Axel and grinned.

Roxas just hummed and nodded smilingly kindly.

"Good! Bye guys!"

"Bye Xion." The two chirped as the blue eyed ravenette disappeared through a Dark Corner door.

Axel yawned and stretched his arms over his head. "I'm gonna head back to the base too. I'm tired today."

"From your mission with Zexion?"

Axel huffed and crossed his arms. "That guy is way too uptight.." Roxas chuckled and stood up." I'll be walking around before I go back.. I need to think things.."

"It's about Sora again is it..."

The two of them stood in silence.

...

...

"Sorry.. Just.. Don't think about okay?.. I'm sure.. I'm sure things will sort out.."

"What?.. That when Sora wakes up.. I'll be gone?.."

"Roxas-

"You and I both know that the Organization is sending Xion to all these missions to avoid suspection when their trying to make her disappear.."

"Hold on!-

"I'll see you later..." Roxas starting walking to the stairs leading down the Clock Tower. Leaving Axel watching his back as he opened another Dark Corner door.

"This isn't fair..." Axel muttered coldly.

...

(Back with Roxas)

Roxas had kept walking around Twilight Town.

Until he started walking towards the cracked hole in the stone wall, into the forest. Where Roxas flipped his hood over his head and sat down with his bsck pressed to a tree.

He tucked his knees to his chest, folded his arms over them and started to cry quietly. He was stressed and scared for what was gonna happen next. He didn't know what to do.

(Wth (Y/n)

This teen male was finishing up a small job of news paper delivery and decided to take a relaxing stroll to the abandoned mansion to clear his head.