Sora x male reader

Requested by Slowkiv

This is a surprise - Maybe some smut

Uke Sora

Other ship/s- Roxas x Hayner    (I ship them..)

Happy Pride Month.

________________________________________________________

Sora was visiting Twilight town as a way to spend his free time from missions given by Master Yensid. He wasn't alone however. He happily invited Roxas, Ventus, and Riku as a guy's day. Sadly, the other guys were busy so it just was the four of them. Sora didn't mind however, He liked what he had.

Roxas suggested going out for sea salt ice cream up on the Clock Tower, Ventus thought of going on the train to the other part of Twilight Town, Riku didn't really care what the four of them did as long as it was something to do.

Sora liked the ice cream idea, but thought it wouldn't be cool  do go up and do it at the Clock Tower sense it was Roxas, Axel/Lea, and Xion's  thing. So he offered it as a break treat for sparing. Then added in Ventus' idea to take the train up to the other part of Twilight Town to spar at Sunset Terrance at the highest peak, where the train passes under them. They even have a miniature version of the clock tower to keep track of the time.

Once it was decided they were on there way.

They bought lots of sea salt ice cream and put it in a small cooler with a handle for them to carry it.

..

Sora ran ahead with Roxas behind them.

"Come on guys!" Sora called and continued to run.

"Wait up Sora!" Ventus called back as he watched Sora and Roxas.

"Just let them. It'll tire them out faster and then we can relax, or beat them sparing." Riku chuckled, carrying the small cooler. "We also could have more of these then them" He whispered to Ven smirking.

"True.." Ven laughed quietly.

Once they got to their sparing grounds, Riku placed the cooler on a bench and turned to his friends. "Whose up first?" He asked. Roxas, Ven, and Sora immediately summon their keyblades all at once. Which actually scared Riku senseless as he jumped and threw an arm in front of himself to defend. 

It made the the three of them laugh.

....

After a bit of sparring, Riku and Roxas were sitting down and eating the sea salt treats while Ven and Sora sparred with each other. They both were panting tiredly from the work out.

Suddenly Ven rushed towards Sora and tried for a strike at his legs to sweep him off. Sora jumped back, but tripped on his footing and stumbled backwards. He bumped into something in the process, or someone in this case.

"Oh?!/Ouf!"

Sora looked behind him and saw a ruined Sea salt ice cream on the ground.

"AH! I'm sorry!"

"It's fine." The seemed male said.

Sora looked up to see the face of the person and blushed. The male he had bumped into was taller than he was by a couple inches. His build was strong and his hair was (H/c) and somewhat long. What drew most of Sora's attention was his (e/c) eyes. He couldn't help but admire the gorgeous male before him.

"I can always get another ice cream- Oh? Are you alright? Your face there is flushed." He said with a smooth and worried toned voice, it had a slight British accent to it.