Demyx x male reader Highschool AU: The beat of my heart

Requested by bluetears39

Seme male reader
Guitar player
Typical jock bod
Uke Demyx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday Morning..

A young, yet tall and muscled teen bolts to his new school: KingdomHearts High, a piece of toast held tightly between his teeth. His uniform's tie a little bit loose due to the rush.

His name is (Y/n) (L/n).

His long/short hair swayed wildly in the wind as his earbuds blasted his favorite music in his ears. His beloved guitar strapped securely. Sprinting down, hoping not to get ran over or worse alond his way.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!" GONNA BE LATE!!' He thought, panicked.

Then he made it to the school campus, through the double doors, down a corner door, up the stairs, and almost to his cla-

"OOHF!!"

(Y/n) fell back onto his rear-end, dropping his nutella covered toast as he ran into someone, mostly likely another student who was late too. "Ow..." He rubbed his aching head.

"Owwwy.."

He heard someone moan out in pain. Then looked up to see a male with sandy blond hair in a mullet style, blue eyes, a neatly put on uniform, and a oddly shaped sitar strapped to his back as he rubbed his head in comfort.

"Holy crap! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!"

The jock-like male rushed to help the other up to his feet. "Y-yeah.. I'm okay.. I'm sorry I ran into you.." He looked up at (Y/n) and smiled a goofy yet cute smile. Making (Y/n) blush a little pink. 'Cute...'

"No no.. I was the one sprinting to my class... By the way, sick sitar man. Must've cost a fortune." He said while grabbing the male's hand and pulling them up to their feet.

The male only collided with (Y/n)'s chest since he seemed so light to the taller teen. "Oof!"

"Ohp.. sorry, I don't know my own strength sometimes." (Y/n) chuckled lightly before dusting off the other's shoulders. "There.."

"Thanks!"

(y/n) then looked down to the fallen nutella covered toast on the floor, the nutella side up. "Nutella Toast!! NUUUUUU!! Contaminated by icky floor germs!!" The (h/c)ette picked up the toast and threw it away into the closest trash bin, with sad moods. "That was my breakfast..."

"Overslept?"

He (e/c) eyed male turned to the blue eyed one. "Yeah..." He looked down sadly like a pup. "Aw.." the male dug through his bag and handed him a granola bar. "Here! Just something so you don't go on an empty stomach." He smiled again.

(Y/n) looked at the food in the male's hand. "You don't have too."

"But I want too!" He handed it to (Y/n) without a word." I'd feel bad if you didn't eat anything." The male tilted his head cutely, his gentle smile still on his face. "Are you new? Never seen you around. "

"Yeah.. New guy late to school on the first day.. hah.." (Y/n) scratched his head nervously, making the male giggle. "Yeah! I did the same thing!"

They both laughed.

"Welp.. Now we're really late!" He said. "Oh boy.. Ear fulls coming up!" (Y/n) joked and pulled out his schedule. "Gotta get to this class."

"Let me see"

The "shorter" male looked at the schedule and smiled brightly. "Dude we have ALL the same classes together!" He handed (Y/n) his schedule. "That's a huge coincidence.!"