Terra's Little Brother Reader X Uke Ienzo

Requested by Mr. Birthday boy Slowkiv

Happy birthday wishes for him on May 5th! Happy birthday to all other May babes too! I would've posted earlier, but things kinda came up. SO this is a late birthday special for him.

other ships- Terra x Aqua

....

Ienzo waited patiently in his lab, waiting for his boyfriend to come back from a mission with Aqua. The mission requiring to analyze and study new heartless from afar. Terra waited with him, pacing back-and-forth. Why? Cause one his little brother, and two his sweet girlfriend.

"They'll be fine.. They're both strong keybladers, so it should go smoothly." Terra told himself. A nervous smile on his face. He turned to Ienzo with a gentle laugh. "Right Ienzo-" He froze in shock. Ienzo looked like he was about to start crying. Terra panicked and raised his hands up in surrender. "Hey! Hey! I'm sure they're both fine!" He said to him. Ienzo rubbed his watery eyes on his sleeve and sniffled.

"I.. I-I know.. I just take help but worry. I was there when he was in that long coma.. Waiting for him to wake up.. Now I'm waiting again for him to come back in one piece." Ienzo's smile wavered a bit with every word.

Terra looked at him and sighed.

"Don't worry.. I'm sure they're okay-

Suddenly the two blonds Roxas and Ven bust into the lab with panicked faced.

"(Y/N) AND AQUA ARE BACK AND THEY'RE NOT OKAY!!" They both squawked.

Ienzo and Terra froze in their spots, then turned to each other. Their faces turning a bit pale.

...

Everyone was waiting outside the medical rooms for their friends. No words have been said about what conditions they have, but the wait seems to look bad.

In that moment, Ienzo and Terra busted into the waiting room with frantic and worried. Everyone stared at them. Ienzo bent over taking deep breaths from running while Terra seemed fine.

"WHERE"S MY BROTHER AND MISTRESS?!?!" He screamed.

"Medical Room. We have yet to hear something" Riku said, giving him a 'What-the-fuck-you-doing' chill face.

Ienzo leaned against the wall and gripped his lab coat. His eyes beginning to water. He wished (Y/n) didn't go on that mission..

Soon as a tear left his eye. King Mickey and Isa came out.

"They seem to be fine! They just have some temporary side affects. You can go see them-

"FINALLYYYY!!" Terra screamed and ran into the room. Everyone looked at him and laughed. Ienzo's face lit up at the news. He dried his eyes and went after Terra.

When both were in the room, they saw Aqua smiling and waving at them while (Y/n) sat up with a bandages wrapped gently around his eyes. "Hey guys." He greeted. Terr ran over and hugged his brother before going to his girlfriend and placing a kiss on her lips.

"I missed u!!" He mewled happily. Aqua gave him a nervous, and gestured to her throat. Terra looked at her worried. "What's wrong?"

"She's mute brother, and I'm blind. It's the side affects the King mentioned. They happened because of the heartless." He explained, not even turning his head to face his brother. Ienzo frowned and took his hand, which startled the temporarily blinded male.

"It's just me (Y/n)" Ienzo mumbled to him.

"O-oh.. Sorry.. You just s-scared me is all" (Y/n) stuttered. Ienzo saw the fear in his boyfriends face and moved closer to him, embracing him into a gentle hug, peppering a soft kiss onto the corner of his lips and over his blind-folded eyes.