Vanitas x Male reader: RoofTop SweetHearts

Requested by AlpacaCute24090 (aka me~)

High school AU- Kingdom Hearts High
Reader is a BOTH- seme and uke
Fluffy and teasing
Neku (from KH Dream Drop Distance and his other game: The World Ends With You) is your little brother by 2.5 years and is dating Sora (Neku x Sora, think bout it.. it's cute)

It has a surprise!! I needed to vent my fantasy.

freshmen tie- red

sophomore tie- yellow

junior tie- blue

senior tie- black

.....

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!

"mmmm.. Dammit..." (Y/n) slams his hand on his alarm clock. Sitting up and stretching. He then got up and started getting ready for school.

As he was tieing the uniform's tie on, he went into the room next to his and barged in.

"NEKU! Time to get up baby bro."

"UGHhh.. I'm not a baby!" Neku groaned as he sat up, his bed head wild and his eyes sleepy. He was shirtless and wearing baggy sweat bottoms. He then yawned got up.

"Keep looking like that and you still be a baby. No wonder why you let Sora top you~" Neku sputtered at his words as he got dressed. Making (Y/n) laugh as he walked down to the kitchen for apples and toast for him and his brother.

Soon, his brother had come down stairs in the same uniform, but the tie was different as it was the indicator of their grade year. Neku was a sophomore as his older brother was as senior. 

As they were about to leave, a knocking was heard.

"Come in!" (Y/n) called. Sora came in with his yellow tie slightly crooked. A smile adoring his face as he greeted his boyfriend and his older brother.

"Hey Neku! Hey (Y/n)." Sora walked over and placed an eager kiss on Neku's cheek as he grabbed his hand and swung it back and forth childishly. Neku blushed and turned his face away, making Sora giggle as he continued swinging their hands.

"I love you Neku!" Sora bleated happily

"Idiot.." Neku closed his eyes. "Love you too..  " He mumbled. Gripping his hand tighter.

(Y/n) watched their display of love and felt a bit envious. He was happy that his little brother found love, but was sadden that he himself still remained loveless. Although he did have a crush in mind.

"Hey Sora? What was the name of that friend of yours? Everyone says that he's your brother, but he's not he's Ventus's brother? (If anyone gets this KH reference commentThe one that looks like you but older, raven hair, gold eyes." He asked.

"Vanitas?" Sora said, unsure. (Y/n) smiled and held a dreamy look on his face. He and Vanitas had come similar classes, but (Y/n) never knew his name before now.

"Y-yeah. uhm. Do you know if he has anything to do after school today?" He asked as he held a dainty little card with a (f/c) heart sticker to keep it closed.

"No, he usually leaves to follow his brother home. Why?"

"He's gonna confess" Neku bluntly stated with a smirk.

"NEKU!"

"He likes Vanitas, but he never knew his name until you told him. Funny" Neku chuckled and nudged closer to Sora.

"Oh" Sora said, chuckling snickering.

"Says the one who was too damn stubborn to tell his current boyfriend his own name until he got him in the janitor's closet." The elder snitched with smugness. Neku sputtered and felt his face grow hot with embarrassment. Sora's face blossomed