Sora/Ventus/Roxas/Vanitas x uke male reader: Truth or Dare

Requested by SolarChaos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Innocent

It's the only word that can sum up the small cute male named (Y/n). The same cute uke male who won 4 hearts with one arrow.

His friends who all once shared the same heart: The Unversed Lord: Vanitas, The friendly wonder: Sora, Former Nobody: Roxas, and The Original Heart: Ventus.

They all loved this uke babe

WHICH BRINGS US NOW!!
...

The 4 boys loved (Y/n) so much that decided to invite him to a sleep over and see who he loved most.

Playing games to see who would win not only the games but (Y/n)'s appeal. Vanitas wanted to play "Seven Minutes In Heaven". Sora wanted to have a pillow fight, not only because he was childish, but he pointed that who ever won would share their sleeping bag with (Y/n) for the night. Roxas wanted to play "Spin The Bottle" so that whoever kissed (y/n) the most would.. again.. Sleep with the uke in their sleeping bag for the night.

In the end, Ventus' s choice to play "Truth or Dare" was the winner. Why? Because the boys would compete against each other in dares while getting truths from (Y/n), unless (Y/n) chooses dare and make it pleasing for themselves.

When they invited (Y/n), he was exciting to hangout with his friends.

So (Y/n) quickly got packed and bolted with his things to Roxas' s place since APPARENTLY his and the rest of Organiztion XIII's place was the largest to have a cool sleepover in.

..

(Y/n) knocked on the door and waited for oe of the 4 to answer.

To which Vanitas answer, and before (Y/n) could say a word he was pulled inside and pushed against the wall. "Hey sweetheart~" Vanitas purred, licking his lips, trapping the blushing uke beneath his body as they had their bodies pressed to each other.

"V-vani!!!" (Y/n) yelped out. Squirming as he realized Vanitas was shirtless.

"VANITAS WHAT ARE YOU DOING OH MY KINGDOMHEARTS!!??"
The two males turned to see a blushing Sora, a paling Ventus, and a angry Roxas. "Damn..." Vanitas got off and walked into the living room.

"O-oh m-my.." (Y/n) slid down the wall redder then Axel's hair.

Ventus ran to his side and helped him up. "You okay?"
"H-he w-w-was shirtl-less.." the uke stuttered out. Clinging to the first blond. Roxas shook his head while Sora ran over to the both of them and glomped them in a hug, mostly (Y/n), "I'm glad he didn't steal you!"

The uke only looked at him in curiousness.

"I meeeeeanIIIIII'm glad he didn't.. Pull a prank? Yeah.. He's been doing that.."
"Oh.. Okay Sora!" (Y/n) smiled sweetly.

The three remaining boys felt their hearts tighten.
'Cuuuuute~'

Then the 4 of them walked into the living room, where Vanitas was chilling on the couch. When he looked at (Y/n) he flirtiously made a peace sign and stuck his tounge through the fingers.

"Nani?" (Y/n) and Sora said confused.

"VANITAS STOP THAT!!" Ven's face was red. While Roxas didn't stop shaking his head slowly at him. "I'm not afraid to fight for what I want." Vani claimed.

Then all 5 of them sat in the living room.

"So what're we gonna do first guys?" (Y/n) asked while hugging a pillow.