Riku x Poor, Street Dancer Reader: Your Dances Are Only For Me

Requested by SolarChaos

Reader is very low on money and barely makes it through getting food, so they street dance to earn a day's (if lucky a week's) worth of food.

He is an excellent dancer, plus he is a uke   (so many uke requests) Where have all the seme's gone! XD) Warning- might be short.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku watched from his spot at the cafe across from where he saw him every day. He always tipped him for his dancing, smiling with a pink dust along his cheeks.

"Thanks for the show" Was what Riku always told him.

Who was him?

Him, was a poor street dancer who danced elegantly to earn a small living. He was feminine. His hips had a slight width which only added to it.

No one knew his name, but children loved him. Sometimes this dancer would even give classes to them for a very small but reasonable payment. No one knew where he lived, but most assumed it was a small apartment somewhere. Lastly, no one knew him well, but knew enough that he was kind and that he wasn't some junkie looking for a fix.

Riku remembered the first time he saw him. 

His (h/c) hair, which was long/short. His soft (e/c) eyes and seemed to fall into a trance when he started to dance. His soft looking (pale/dark/etc) skin. It made Riku's heart throb in his chest, his face heat up, and his limbs feel like jelly.

Riku knew he had fallen in love with him.

He told his best friend, Sora, who only encouraged him to go for it. So that's what Riku did. He waited to build up the courage to ask the beautiful dancer for a date.

Until, one day...

Riku was doing his normal routine at the cafe, watching his beautiful dancer move swiftly like the wind.

When suddenly a group of guys came up and stole all the money his dancer had made. He tried to fight back, but only end up with a sprained looking wrist and ankle. Riku knew this because of the way he cradled his wrist and limped away into an alley.

Riku worried over him and decided to follow.

Down the alley and to a small tent with little pictures and belongings. His dancer sat wrapping his wrist and ankle with a ripped scarf. Tears filled his eyes as he winced in pain. Riku saw his dancer's home. Not a home at all. 

"Hey!" Riku called out. It startled the dancer as he looked at Riku with fear.

"Please leave! You see I have nothing!" He said, whimpering.

Riku's heart broke at the sight. He walked over to his dancer and and nelt down.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you." RIku rushed out, holding his hands up in surrender, showing him that he has no weapon.

"Who are you?" His dancer asked. Riku smiled softly.

"Riku. I always see you dance outside the cafe on (cafe's street)." He confessed.

"You're the one who always thanks and tips me."

Riku's face flushed red at his acknowledgement. He shyly nodded cleared his throat.

"u-uh yeah. So, would you let me help?" He gestured his gaze to his dancer's ankle and wrist.

The (h/c)ette nodded and cradled his injured wrist closer. Riku mutter an okay and picked up the small feminine male bridel style.