Terra x little Brother Reader. BONUS- Ienzo/Zexion x Male reader

Requested by Slowkiv

In BirthBySleep reader is 12 years old, In KH3 he becomes 22.

What Terra's reaction is when he sees is baby brother all grown up after 10 years apart?

Some cute fluff and funny. He's dating Ienzo. (Former Nobody Zexion) 

~~~~~~

At The Land of Departure, Terra watched as his 12 year old baby brother played around with Ventus. Swinging about a wooden keyblade much similar to the one he had given Ven. It made Terra happy that his brother was happy.

"He'll be a great keyblader Terra."

Terra turned his gaze to Aqua

"I know" Terra mumbled happily as his friend stands beside him.

"He's a good child. Let's pray that his light stays this way." She said as she and Terra watched as young (Y/n) playfully tackle Ven.

"Yeah.." Terra responds.

He watched as (Y/n) looks up and sees his older brother.

"Terra!" The young boy calls as he gets off Ven and runs over to them.

"About time!" Ven cried as he got up and followed the boy.

"Hey you" Terra greets. Terra picks him up and slings him playfully over his shoulder like a bag. Making the young child squeal with delight. Aqua and Ven watching with smiles.

Terra places (Y/n) down and gives him a noogie:

"Hey!" (Y/n) wailed with a giggle as he squirmed in his elder brother's grasp

"Hey!" (Y/n) wailed with a giggle as he squirmed in his elder brother's grasp. Everyone laughed watching the stars above them.

(Y/n) spotted a shooting star that was brighter and bigger than the others.

"OH OH! Look Terra!" He pointed up at the star.

"Make a wish then. It's like that for a reason." Terra commented. (Y/n) nodded and closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he had a look of wonder and longing.

"What did you wish for?" Aqua asked as they got comfortable on the grass. Ven looked at him too for his answer. (Y/n) was about to tell them when suddenly Terra covered his mouth.

"He can't do that. If he tells his wish might not come true." Terra said teasingly. (Y/n) immediately looked panicked. Aqua rolled her eyes as Ventus whined.

"That's not true!" Ven said, wanting to know (Y/n)'s wish.

"If big brothers says, then it's true!" (Y/n) squealed as he jumped into his brother's arms and buried his face into his chest. Aqua laughed as Ven pouted.