Seme Flirtious Saíx x uke male reader

Requested by AkiHeartlessNobody

i didn't see any details for this so imma take over to how it comes out

Normal AU- might be short
.........

Saíx watched his little boyfriend as he talked to Sora and Riku. The familiar feeling of jealousy building itself into his chest. He wanted to be the one to talk to him and make him laugh.

Ever since He and (Y/n) moved home back to Radiant Garden. They always had guest over. Lea, Xion, Roxas, Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Namine. He never got the private time he wanted to share with his sweetheart.

So Saíx decided to be upfront to get what he wanted.

As (Y/n) laughed along side Sora, with Riku rolling his eyes and shaking his head. The golden eyes bluenete male wrapped an arm around (Y/n)'s waist and kissed his neck tenderly. Shifting his gaze to look at the two intruders to their home.

"Excuse the interruption. But my (Y/n) and I have things to attend to." He said coolly. Turning to face the smaller (H/c)ete, giving him a gentle smile. "Isn't that right my love?" He asked. (Y/n)'s face turned a bit pink at his boyfriend's sudden actions. Sora looked confused while Riku smirked knowingly.

"I-Isa.. " (Y/n) stuttered out. Isa ignored his calling and leaned over for a tender kiss on the lips, making (Y/n) squeak out in surprise. he growled a little and placed his cheek on his. 

"Remember? We planned it for today. And you can't change it now" He muttered close into his ear. (Y/n) could feel his hot breath on the nape of his neck and his ear. Saíx then shifting his grasp to wrap his arms around (Y/n) waist, pecking his head lovingly.

Sora turned red at what Saíx was doing to (Y/n), but what quickly stopped when Riku picked him up and swung him over his shoulder.

"Riku!" Sora yelled put. Riku put a finger to his lips, making a shushing sound.

"Let them be.. We'll come back later" He muttered, taking one last glance at Saíx and (Y/n). A smirk on his face. "Trust me.." Then he walked out the front door of their shared home, closing it behind him with Sora confused on his shoulder.

Isa silently thanked Riku as he moved his hand to hold his little boyfriend's. (Y/n) face turned a bit more pink.

"It's not nice to not make more time for your lover~" Saíx purred and nuzzled his nose into the crook of (Y/n) (s/c) neck. The said male jolted at the contact and shivered a little. "Tell me my innocent Fawn.." He paused, rolling his lover's nickname on his tongue. "Where should I bite you.."

"E-eh?!" (Y/n) whipped his head around to face him. "I-Isa?!"

"Where should I bite you,.. to tell everyone that sometimes they need to leave you alone so I may have more time with you?" He finished and blandly met his golden eye with (e/c) ones.

"I-Isa.. You c-could've just asked Baby.." (Y/n) stuttered out a little. He was shaken to the fact that his boyfriend could act like this.

Saíx chuckled a little. kissing his uke's cheek a peck.

"Where would be the fun in that?" He asked..

...

..

(Y/n) let out a yelp as Saíx bit him, sucking and nibbling the spot.

....

The next day, (Y/n) sat with all his friends for a lunch day as Axel laughed at him. Everyone else tried hard to hold in their laughter. Saíx sitting triumphantly besides him as he held (Y/n)'s hand. He seemed too pleased himself as ate his lunch.

"S-stop it.. It's not funny.." He whined. Making the rest of his friends burst out laughing.

Saíx just hummed in satisfaction, pleased that the message got through,

There was a dark purple and red bruise on (Y/n)'s neck, high above his collarbone. It was bigger than a quarter but smaller than a golf ball. (Y/n) tried to hide it with a little make up, but Saíx stopped him. Then he tried to wear a turtleneck to cover it, but Saíx pulled it off him and told him no. Any other attempts were also stopped by the rather proud blue haired male.

(Y/n) knew then to try and make more one on one time with his lover.

......

....

..

Though he will remember to be extra careful when his lover feels a little flirty.