Uke Ienzo x Seme Male Reader: Surprise

Requested by AsuiTheFrog

Reader and Ienzo have known each other sense childhood. Fallen in love with each other but hid their feelings. Reader visits Ienzo but he's not their so reader waits to surprise him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)  was walking to the lab to see his long time childhood friend: Ienzo. Also known as former Nobody and organization XIII member Zexion.

They've always been close, everyone knew they liked each other very much, but they were both afraid of ruining their friendship. So they hid their feelings from one another.

Today, however..

(Y/n) was holding a large bouquet of light blue flowers that were adorned with few wisps of Baby's Breath as it was tied neatly with a white silk ribbon. He decided to be brave enough and confess his undying love towards the slightly shorter intelligent male.

When he got to the lab however, the only one in the lab was Aeleus. Who looked at the male with a curious look.

"Finally going to tell him?"

"Yeah.."

Aeleus walked over to him and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Good luck." Was all he said before leaving the lab. (Y/n) stood there baffled, but smiled and went to wait for Ienzo.

...

After and hour of waiting. (Y/n) got bored, so he devised a plan to find a hiding spot. Then when Ienzo came to start working. He would be there to surprise him and then tell him the words he wanted to say to the blue haired male from the bottom of his heart.

So (Y/n) turned off the lights and hid under the grand computer desktop counter and waited. It seemed like a while before he heard footsteps. When he saw a pair of familiar feet, he smiled.

"Why are the lights off? Their usually on when I get here.." He heard Ienzo say to himself. Then he flicked the light. "Oh well.."

Once he was close to the counter. (Y/n) sprang into action and held up the bouquet. 

"SURPRISE!!" He yelled, a big smile on his face.

"AHHH!!!" Ienzo was taken back.

He stumbled backwards and fell on his behind. Where he rubbed his backside and looked up to see who had scared him. He was shocked to see his childhood friend.

"(Y/n)? What on earth?"

"Hey Ienzo!" (Y/n) replied and got out of his hiding spot.

"What are you doing here (Y/n)?" He asked as he watched the male get up. Then his eye had caught the beautiful bouquet of blue flowers and Baby's Breath. "What's with the flowers?"

(Y/n) stood up and dusted the imaginary dust off his body.

"I came to see you!" He said with a smile still on his face.

"Why?" Ienzo asked again.

"W-well.." (Y/n) trailed off, His face turning pink as he began to fidget a bit. Ienzo saw this and began to worry.

"What's wrong?" He asked again.

"W-well.. I.. I like .." (Y/n) sighed and paused his words.

"(Y/n)?.." Ienzo walked over to him and brushed the hair out of his eyes. "What's going on?"

"I like you." 

Everything seemed to freeze for them both as those words began to replay in their heads. For (Y/n) a worried heart, for Ienzo shock.

"You.. Y-you like me?" Ienzo stuttered. his face a hue of pink, all the way up to his ears as his blue eyes met (Y/n)'s (e/c) ones. (Y/n) smiled bashfully and nodded. 

"The f-flowers, are for you.. " (Y/n) gave Ienzo the bouquet. Ienzo smiled, petting the little blossoms.

"Their beautiful (Y/n). I love them.. And..." Ienzo trailed off, smelling the flowers. His eyes peaking over the bouquet with a shine that (Y/n) adored many times before.

"And what Ienzo?" (Y/n) asked.

"I love you.. (Y/n).." He muttered shyly. "I love you very much."

Ienzo stepped forwards and kisses his cheek. The act turns (Y/n)'s face redder than a beet. This made Ienzo laugh. 

"W-well.. uh. Will y-you do me the p-pleasure. And go on a date with me?" (Y/n) asked as he gently took hold of his hand.

"Y-yes. I will be happy.. T-to go on a date with you." Ienzo stuttered. tightening his grip. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled. Softly bumbling foreheads as they laughed happily.

...

Aeleus and Dilan were watching as the two exchanged their proper good mornings after the hearty confession and continued their day.

"He's not little anymore." Dilan commented.

"I know Dilan.. I know.. " Aeleus replied. "He just better not hurt him."

Dilan smacked him upside the head