Riku x Male Reader in Chains Of Memroies.

Requested by  Slowkiv

Reader is a seme

They meet by accident in Castle Oblivion. Riku's decision to the path to dawn.

(fun fact. I like to think Chain of Memories as the KH spin off of YuGiOh. I mean, come on! The whole game is around battling/fighting with cards!)

!Warning!- dark thoughts and depressing feelings.

might be shorter than what's been seen.

___________________________________________________________________

Riku entered the next floor and sighed.

He could feel the darkness of his heart, and the pulling of Ansem trying to make him submit. It pained him, so did the fact that he had betrayed his friends, his family, his Island and home. Rooted into his consciousness and rotting him in the inside, out.

Riku shook the dark thoughts from his mind and rubbed his eyes. He was tired, but he was scared. He needed to fight this darkness, but he wanted to control the darkness too. It was mixed, mixed feelings on what to do or say or even think. The white walls and decor weren't helping. They only made him feel insane.

Riku wiped the welling tears from his eyes and began his way to the next floor. Just as he opened the large white doors, he bumped into something and fell back.

"Ow.."

"OH goodness! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" A tall male asked, his worried (e/c) eyes scanned over Riku.

"Yeah.. Yeah I'm-" Riku looked up and met his gaze. Suddenly his face seemed to heat up. "-f-fine.."

"That's good. Here, let me help you up" The male offered a large slightly slender hand to him. Riku reached out and gripped it, a warm sensation bubbled within him.

"W-what's your name." Riku stuttered and cleared his throat. Glancing at his hand in his. It was embarrassing to see how his appeared slightly smaller in the male's.

"It's (Y/n)." He introduced, A toothy smile adorning his face. "And yours?"

"R-Riku.." He introduced himself. "How- How did you get here?" He asked. (Y/n) nervously scratched the back of his head. 

"I walked in out of sheer curiosity. Then this pink haired male in a black coat- mind you he was actually quite attractive. He said I couldn't get through the castle without these cards. Strange honestly." He explained. Pulling out an averagely small deck of cards.

"You thought that the guy.. was attractive?" Riku asked, an estranged face of curiousness.

"Do you.. have an issue with that?" (Y/n) asked, just as estranged.

"No! no, no, no. I have n-no problem with th-that!" Riku stuttered with a bright red face. (Y/n) laughed and watched him. "I th-think that was brave! And.. and there is nothing! Absolutely nothing wrong with, th-thinking men as att-tractive!" He sputtered out as he turned more red with every second.

(Y/n) placed his hand on Riku's shoulder and muttered a small hey.

"It's okay. I was just messing with you." He looked around then back at the silverete. "Why don't we figure our way out together?" He asked. A charming smile on his face. Riku looked at him and smiled.

"That would be nice.."

Riku felt light, he felt his heart thump.

....