Sora x "Real" reader : Two Worlds Collide

Requested by Zazzy109

Seme
Loves kingdom hearts (duh)
Bares scars from past
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dude..THiS Is BUlLl!!!" (y/n) screeched, while playing his favorite game series :Kingdom Hearts, game: KH2. When Roxas and Axel had their last moment.

"WHY DO 2 BESTIES NEED TO DIE LIKE THIS!? AHHHH!!" The bulky male sobbed into his Meow Wow plush. When the 2 characters started fade it really triggered the male.

"NUUUUUUUU!!! NOT THIS WAAAAYYYYYY!!!"

Then he immediately skipped it, since he's seen that scene multiple times over the course of each game play.

Then continued to play as his favorite Character: Sora, fighting, heartless and seeing some more emtional cut scenes, fighting the nobodies, etc.

"Aww~. Sora would make such a cute little boyfriend~" (y/n) cooed. Until scenes of Riku and Sora came up, the buff boi would get jealous. "I'm better than him.." he would mutter, salty.

....
Now.
....

"OHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWD!! OH! MAH!! GAAAWWDD!!!!"

The male ran into his home, soaked because of a thunder storm thst rolled in. He didn't care tho. So he bolted straight to his room, to his PS4 console, and inserted the lastest KingdomHearts game :Kingdom Hearts III, into his PS4 console.

When he got the game rolling, his happiness couldn't be greater when he heard the games new hit song and the glimpses of what yet to come. He flipped so many shits.

(Time skeep)

(Y/n) was enjoying his game, the story,  and Sora's cuteness. That was until his game console started acting weird.

"Nuuuu. Please don't do this." (Y/n) bent down to inspect his console, but cut his finger on a loose metal edge. "OW!! sonofa-

His power went out, through his entire house.

"NOOOOOOO!! BETRAYAL!!"

The (e/c)-eyed male slumped on the floor and let out a heavy sigh. "At least I had nothing in my fridge to spoil, heh.. I gotta go shopping.. BORING!!"

Laying on his back, he looked at the ceiling, bored and upset. He couldn't play his new kingdom hearts game and he really didn't have anyone available to call or hangout with. All his family were either on trips or had other plans and things to due. But even if (Y/n) got a hold of his family  They wouldn't be able to make it through the heavy storm. He didn't have any friends either.

He sighed once more.

"I wish.. Sora.. or someone was here with me.." He whined.

When the commotion died down, he felt the stinging pain in his finger." Oh right.. I cut my finger, and now have blood on MAH CARPET!! Oh Donald Duck it! Can this day get ANYWORSE?!?!" He yelled to no one.

He got up and went to the bathroom for his first-aid kit. "At least I got proper medical.." he told himself, and started to tend to his cut open finger.

(Mini skeep)

As (Y/n) had just finished tending his finger, he heaed a loud boom of thunder from outside, then a loud thud up in his bedroom.

"What the hell?!" He cried.

Racing up-stairs, he made it to his room. Only to see his TV and console on, but nothing was on the screen besides the black and white static, with the annoying, but rather quiet, buzzing hum sound.