KH3's Yozora x Blind reader: Looking Through Your Eyes

Requested by ItzelBarajas160

Reader will be a Uke.
Yozora has a deep voice similar to Riku's (as requested~)

Yozora is a video game character mentioned in KH3 when traveling to ToyBox or the KH version of Toy Story. In the very start of entering the world. It shows Rex playing Yozora's game: Verum Rex and mistaking Sora for Yozora when they meet.

_______________________________

(Y/n) was sitting in his room, reading a brail copy of his favorite book when a knocking came on his door.

"Come in." 

Sora came barging in with a game case that said "Verum Rex".

"(Y/N) COME PLAY VERUM REX WITH ME!!" Sora screamed as he jumped onto his friend's bed. 

"OHDEARHEARTS!!" (Y/n) was startled and began to frantically feeling around for the touch of his hyperactive friend. "S-sora!?"

"Right here! Sorry." Sora apologized as he grabbed his hand and placed it flat on his face.

"Oh thank god.." (Y/n) sighed in relief. Feeling around Sora's smiling face before carefully moving his hands to Sora's shoulder's to find where they were. Then hit the brunet's shoulder hard.

"Ow! I said I was sorry!."

"You should know better than to scare a blind person Sora!" (Y/n) scolded. His blurry grey tinted (e/c) eyes seemed to glare straight ahead as the cold look was meant for Sora. Sora pouted, but quickly dissolved, remembering the game he brought from ToyBox.

"Anyways! Wanna play with me?" He asked excited. (Y/n) sighed at his childish demeanor.

"How? I can't hit the buttons or know what I'm doing." He objected. He wanted to play with him, but being unable to see gave its downfalls. He wish he could have sight. Sora saw this and gripped his wrist.

"You can at least listen. Hang out with me! I'll tell you what I'm doing the whole time." Sora tried to convince him." Pllllleeeeeaaaaaasse??" He begged.

(Y/n) laughed at his friend.

"Alright. I'll hangout while you play." He smiled. Sora cheered and dragged his blind friend to the  game room. A room in (Y/n)'s house that Sora, Riku, Roxas, and Axel helped set up with game consoles, board games, cool decors, pillow and beanbag chairs galore. It was fairly kept clean for (Y/n)'s sake.

Sora set up the game console and pulled up two large beanbag chairs to sit in front of the TV. Then dragged (Y/n) and pushed him down to sit on one. The game hummed to life as it was about to start with an opening scene.

"YAY game time!" He cheered and grabbed a controler.

"Did the game start?" (Y/n) asked.

"No not yet, but we're almost-

The game suddenly shut off as the screen turned blue.

"there.. " Sora stared at the screen in confusion. Then tried to turn on the game again. "Huh.."

"What happened Sora?" (Y/n) asked, beginning to feel around as a rise of worry came and settled in his chest.

"I don't know.." He said, inspecting the game, trying to see if messing with the buttons would do something. "I can't get anything to work. I don't know why."

Suddenly, Sora's gummiphone began to ring. When he answered, Donald could obviously be heard as he quacked angrily about how he couldn't believe that Sora risked the world order with taking a copy of Verum Rex from ToyBox. Sora talked to him then covered the phone with his hand.