Chapter 18 (Edited)

I groaned as I was tossed against the wall. "Seriously?" I asked, glaring at Julian. "Again?"

"Yes," Julian said, nodding his head. He had a satisfied smirk on his face, causing me to growl out in anger. His face paled a bit, and he looked rather nervous. "Um..." he said, hesitantly. "I love you?"

"She can't shift, remember?" Justin said, causing me to shoot him a glare. "Though, I am sure she still can do some damage." 'You are still scary as fuck,' he linked me, causing me to give him a satisfied smirk.

"Then why don't you fight her?" Julian asked, watching as I stood up again.

"I am not the one that had taunted her," Justin replied. "That was all on you."

The door to the training room opened and Xavier walked in with TJ, Clara, Parker, Dr. Trent, and Bryson.

"Baby!" Julian said, making his way to my son. "Come to Uncle Julian."

"No, we are not done yet, Julian Abrams. No baby until we do the best out of five. We had only done two battles."

"We only had done two battles, and I am not done being thrown into a wall," Julian mocked, causing me to growl again. His face paled slightly, and he took in a gulp of air. "Goddess, you are still scary," he said.

"Circle. Now," I said, walking to the circle. I almost punched Justin when he touched my shoulder and let him pull me into a hug. I buried my face into his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Remember what Commander had said. Use your emotions to your advantage. Don't let them cloud your thoughts or your judgment." His voice was soft as he talked in my ear, making sure that I was the only one to hear.

I nodded my head and took in a deep breath as I relaxed. I offered my brother a smile as he pulled away, causing him to smile and nod his.

"Kick his ass," he said, loud enough to cause Julian to gasp out loud.

"What? Did my ears actually hear what you had to say?" he asked. "Did you just tell our sister to kick your own flesh and blood ass?"

"Yes," Justin said, nodding his head. He walked over to Xavier and took Bryson from him. "Besides, the baby loves me more than you."

"Cassandra," he whined. "Get him."

"Not until I am done with you," I said, causing him to widen his eyes in shock.

"But, aren't you scared that the enemy will know your weaknesses and use them against you?" he asked, nodding his head to both Parker and Xavier since today was the day that I was supposed to fight seven people and then the Gamma, Beta, and Alpha.

Xavier growled out a warning and narrowed his eyes. He set his jaw, and I could tell that he did not like Julian's answer.

"He doesn't mean it like that," I said, causing Xavier to look at me. I offered him a small smile. "He means that you could use my... weaknesses against me tonight in battle."

"We... don't have to do the thing tonight, do we?" Parker asked. He looked rather worried, and I could tell that he did not like the fact that I might not be able to actually win. "I know that we already set it up, but... I don't know if you will be able to handle it." He looked at me.

I shrugged my shoulder. "I will be able to," I said. "I want to get this over with." I narrowed my eyes at my brother. "You aren't getting out of this."

Julian groaned. "Fine," he said. He placed his hands up, pouting. "Don't kill me?" he asked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"You should have thought about the consequences when you kept throwing me into a wall."