Chapter 34

A/N: Might change ending. I am not happy with it.

~Rissa

Correction: I am happy with what I had written and where I had left it. I am not happy with how it is set up.

_______________________________________________________________

My uncle cleared his throat and placed a comforting kiss on the side of my head. He pulled away and smiled as he wiped my eyes. "I am so proud of you," he whispered. "You are so strong."

I smiled at him and nodded my head, staying silent. Relief filled my body, and I had no idea how badly I wanted to hear those words before he said them.

"So... if I am hearing this correctly, if Cass takes off her necklace, we are at liberty to kidnap her and tie her up?" May asked, breaking the moment.

"Fuck you," I said, causing my uncle to chuckle and nod his head at what she said. "What? Why?"

"Because they are able to get there quicker than I can," he said. "And because if you do, then you better be in some deep shit or deep shit is happening around you."

"Or cause shit," Sergio said, causing me to shrug my shoulder. "Where is Her Highness? I thought she would be out here."

"I am standing on the other side of the fucking door waiting for my fatass brother to move out of my way."

Uncle Sebastian rolled his eyes, scowling. "The door opens inwards, Heidi," he said. "So, you can come out now."

"Not with you in the way of my niece. I can't believe that you made her submit fully."

"He didn't," I said, rolling my eyes. "I did that on my own."

"Well he cou- no he couldn't, so move, you Bastard, and let her stand."

"Let her stand," my uncle mocked, rolling his eyes. He stood and helped me stand before moving out of the way, gently pulling me out of the way. "Let h-"

My aunt barged out the door and pulled me into a hug, causing me to chuckle. "My baby," she "sobbed", causing me to roll my eyes. "My, look at you." She pulled away and placed her hands on my cheeks. "So beautiful." She patted them and squished them together. "We're going to need to fatten you a small bit, but I think this weekend will help."

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't stuff her until she throws up is my warning, Your Highness," Dr. Trent said. "She is at a healthy weight right now."

"Yes, but she is a Warrior. She needs more food." She moved it back and forth.

'Can I have my face back,' I asked through our link.

"No, you may not have your face back." She clutched my head close to her bosom. "It is mine. I claim it." She moved my head back and forth.

"You can't," Justin said. "Someone else has already claimed it, and don't you want to meet your great-nephew?"

Aunt Heidi stopped moving and looked to where Justin was holding my son. She took in a deep breath, shoved me to my uncle, and ran towards my son. "Baby!" she exclaimed. "Come to your Auntie!"

"I thought we said we wouldn't be giving her any more sugar," I said, causing my uncle to chuckle.

"My Aunt Heidi, Gentlemen, on a sugar high," Julian said, gesturing dramatically to her where she was cooing at my son.

"This is normal, unfortunately," my uncle said. He patted my shoulder and nodded his head to where Xavier was looking rather tense and shock. 'Go to him,' he said. 'And remember what you said.'