Chapter 57

A/N: Hey, look. It's another chapter. Enjoy.

~Rissa

_____________________________________________________________________

I ran towards the border of the ground where Camen had set up camp, crying. I was barefoot and had on a pair of short shorts and a night shirt to look like I had been kicked out of the pack before bed.

Two men stood at the border both of them being from my old pack. They looked shocked to see me as if they were lead to believe I was either dead or killed by the man that they served.

I was stopped by the shield and "panicked" as I broke down into tears. "Please, help," I cried. "Please, he's after me. He's going to kill me!" I banged on the shield, shaking.

'Fuck, I forgot how good of an actor you are,' Charlie said, causing me to mentally smirk at him. Anger filled his voice, and I knew that he was mad at Xavier.

"Get Camen," one of the men said to the other. "Go! Now!" He was very concerned, and I could tell that he hated seeing me like this. "Alpha Cass? Calm down, who is after you?" he asked as the other ran off to get him. He didn't move towards me, and I had a feeling that he couldn't.

"X-X-Xavier Langham," I sobbed. I fell to the ground and tried to get through the force field. "H-h-h-" I couldn't finish as a strangled half scream/half sob left my lips. My whole body shook, and I made sure that they could tell I was "scared."

The male stiffened as soon as his name left my lips, and he growled, causing me to flinch away from him. "How the hell are you still alive if you were with him?" he asked, spatting the "him" part. "You've heard the rumors, Cassandra. Your uncle warned you not to mess with him."

I had to hold myself back and bite my tongue as soon as he said that. I wanted to tell him that he had warned me about Camen, but I didn't. I, also, wanted to tell him that my uncle was wrong, but I didn't tell him that either.

"Well, well, well," Camen said, coming over to where we were at. His voice sent a chill down my spine, and I could tell that he was very pissed at me. "Look at what the wolf dragged in. Did he get tired of you?" he asked.

"I don't know," I whined. I didn't look up, but I could tell that Joel and Tito were standing over me as well. "H-he took me on d-date yesterday. He had been acting strange before then, a-and..." I shook my head. "H-h-he kissed me, and I felt nothing, so I admitted that I-I was still in love with you."

"What else did you do?" he asked, his voice turning a shade darker. "Did you have sex with him, Slut?" he asked.

I shook my head, staying silent.

"Let her in, Antonio," he said, his voice turning darker. "Now!"

Tito muttered something under his breath, and the shield "disappeared" which lead me to fall halfway through it.

I gasped when Camen grabbed my hair and pulled me all the way in. I reached for his hand to make him let go which caused him to get angrier.

"Make sure she can't escape the confines of the camp without me by her side."

Tito did what he was told to do, and I could feel the spell closing in on me, making me feel trapped. "It has been done," he said.

"Good," Camen said. He threw me at the barrier and a wave of pain ran up my back and head as I hit the barrier hard.

"Si-" Tito started when Camen grabbed my head and started to bang it on the barrier with Joel and the other male watching as well. He stopped talking as soon as he saw my look.