A Note from the Author

Hi, hello. How are you? It's Ant here. 

This is the first full-length fanfiction I have finished and even though the actual writing concluded in December of 2018, now, 3 months later, I feel like it is really finished. 

Done. 

Closed. 

Over.

And that's crazy. This took me like six months to write, that's a massive chunk of time to dedicate to a project like this when I have High School, after-school activities and some semblance of a social life running in the foreground. 

So what now?

I'm in 12th grade now so I should probably focus on my school work hey. I need to get a pretty high ATAR (It's an Australian thing, it's too complicated to explain) to get into the course I want to do at University next year. So perhaps I'm not going to be writing a super long project as well. I do have a few ideas of what I want to do but none of them has really stuck more than a day. It never really became an obsession like E&S. 

Follow me on Tumblr maybe? Ant-Kanerva. I reblog Drarry and other stuff and maybe if I got a few more followers I'd actually create content rather than just reblog everything. That would be fun. 

So this is goodbye. Maybe. Not if you're following me here or on Tumblr. But if you just found this story and was like 'aye that's pretty lit' that's valid too. 

So as I write this in my free period, wasting my phone's data because the school blocked Wattpad, I am pleased to flick the switch on this story from 'in progress' to 'completed'.

- Ant