Chapter 2

Three years later*

Chauntel*

It's been three years, me and cam are real close. I'm a cheerleader now, he's a quarterback for the school's football team. He's good too, I think he's going to make it to the pros. Well I know he's going to make it to the NFL. He told me he loved the other day, I told him I love him too. I don't know what to do. I'm still with sorry ass John, but lately he's been real abusive towards me. He punched me last week and I cried and cried til I couldn't cry anymore. I love John, but this has to stop. I also recently found out I had a twin brother, his name is Chaun. He's been living with my aunt in Virginia. I didn't even know I had a aunt. But after I found out, we became real close like we knew each other our whole entire lives. My mom did tell me that she couldnt deal with another child and gave Chaun to her sister. We both forgave her and moved on. Shes now in Carolina because of work but me and Chaun taking care of the house. I haven't seen John in a while. I decided to see what he was up to. I knocked on the door, he opened the door.

John: Sup?

Me: Hey, can I come in?

John: sure

Me: what you been up to?

John: nothing. What you want?

Me: umm, John? I just wanted to see how you was doing. Why you have a nasty attitude everytime I come over here?

John: Maybe I wouldn't act like this if you give me some.

Me: is that all you want? Sex? Well you ain't getting it from me.

John walked up to me, punched me in the face. I fell to the floor and John kicked me in the head. That's all I remember.

One hour later*

I woke up in John's bed. There was blood everywhere, his sperm was all over the sheets. It was so disgusting. I started crying. I knew that this was it. I'm so done with John. I can't go through this anymore. I slowly walked to the bathroom I was aching so bad. I walked in the bathroom and saw a big bruise on the side of my face. Ugh, what imma do. I took a shower, I got dressed and left. I had my hand over my face the whole entire ride home. I got home, Chaun was sleep on the couch, Thank God! I got some ice out the freezer and put it on my face. Ouch! It was stinging so bad. I can't believe he would do this to me. I wanted to see Cam so bad. I put on some makeup and left my house. I drove to Cam's house I saw his little brother outside.

Me: Hey Caylin!

Caylin: hey Chauntel. What's up?

Me: nothing, is Cam around?

Caylin: um..yeah...see Cam is with his girlfriend right now, so yeah.

Me: girlfriend?

Caylin: yeah, Tanya. Ewww.

Me: haha! Why you say that?

Caylin: she's ugly and she smells bad.

Me: oh my god! Ok, well when Cam gets home tell him to call me.

Caylin: ok.