Chapter 23

Chauntel: what the hell is going on?

Cam: Nothing.... baby.

Jasmin: so this must be the lovely miss Chauntel. Hi, I'm Jasmin and this is our daughter Jennifer.

Chauntel: Cam, what the fuck?

Cam: baby she lying don't believe her.

Jennifer: mommy? Why daddy don't like us?

I started to cry after she said that.

Jasmin: I'm sorry, the truth hurts. Don't it Cam?

Cam: shut the fuck up, Jasmin! Why you gotta be a bitch all the damn time? Huh?

Jennifer started to cry.

I was speechless... I can't believe what was going on. Her daughter, something weird about her... she looks like.... me.

Jasmin: I'm just keeping real, yo bitch ass denying our baby.

Cam: THAT AIN'T MY BABY!

Chauntel: how long yall been together?

Cam: we was never---

Jasmin: 6 months. Finna be 7 this month.

Cam: baby, she's lying

Chauntel: don't talk to me, ever again. You did me wrong ...again. I thought we can work it out but no.... I'm completely through with you.

Cam: Chauntel?

Chauntel: DON'T CHAUNTEL ME, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU AIN'T SHIT AND YOU'LL NEVER BE SHIT I'M DONE WITH CHO LYING, CHEATING ASS. FUCK OUT MY FACE.

I walk away from Cam and his bullshit. I left everyone at the school. I went home, I went inside the house, and laid on my bed... crying and crying. I can't believe he would do this to me. I've been good to him. He's been treating  me like a damn dog. I told my mom I loved him, I wanted to be with him forever. I guess not, but i know shes lying about that little girl though she said they only been together for 7 months but that change the fact that he been cheating for 7 months. There's something about that little girl though. She has curly hair, freckles, bright green eyes... just like.... My dad? No, no, no can't be. There was a knock at the door. I opened the door, this man was standing looking like the little girl......

Me: Dad??

QOTD: You think Chauntel is going to give Cam another chance?