Chapter 22

Cam*

So, Chauntel broke up me cus some girls in my phone. It's not my fault I'm beautiful and girls like putting they number in my phone. She really tripping. I'm finna hang out with little side chick Jasmin. She a stripper, her stage name Diamond. She fine too. She got hazel eyes, fat ass, big titties, problem is she got a kid, but I ain't worried bout it.

Jasmin: so babe, you gone watch Jennifer for me while I'm at work?

Me: No! Get yo momma to watch her. I ain't watching her.

Jasmin: it's cool, I'll just get Chauntel to watch her then...

Me: can you stop bringing her u-- matter fact I'm finn--

Jennifer: daddy, where you going?

Jasmin: yeah, daddy where you going?

I walked up to Jasmin.

Me: i thought you told her that I wasn't her dad and that she needs to stop calling me that.

Jasmin: you look just like her. She might as well call you daddy.

Me: that ain't my kid. So stop it!

Jasmin: you stop being a bitch, and tell your lil "girlfriend" that you got a bitch on the side with a baby that looks just like you. You better tell her before I tell her. Cameron.

Me: that lil girl ain't mine. We need to take a DNA test...

Jasmin: you just don't get it do you? You know what fuck it. I'm finna take Jennifer to my moms. I'mma be late for work fooling withcho dead beat ass.

Me: Fuck you Jas! Bitch...

I slammed the front door, angry as hell.

Jasmin: DON'T SLAM MY FUCKING DOOR LIKE THAT, BITCH!

I wanted to slap her ass, but I don't hit women... that's for bitch niggas. But she saying Jennifer can be my child. Fuck no! But I do treat her like she's mine tho. I love that lil girl, but her momma is such a bitch. But, she's talking bout telling Chauntel I know that's gone break her heart for real. She never forgive me. Man, I don't know what's gone happen next.

Three days later,

*Chauntel

Today is graduation day, I'm so excited. Finally! My mom's with me.. She looks so beautiful, her hair is growing back she's also getting thick. Go mommy! Matthew is here as well. He looks so good, we been talking going on lil friendly dates he's so calm and laid back he has a well paying job. He's very smart, intelligent but I remember what Jessica told me. As i got dressed, I saw Cam and his folks. I felt Cam staring at me. I'm not gone lie i was staring at him too. I miss Cam, i really do but he did me wrong.... Cam walked towards me.

Cam: hey...

Me: hey.

Cam: you look beautiful.

Me: thanks, you look good too.

Cam: thanks, can we talk?

Me: yeah, after the ceremony.

Cam: ok.. that's fine.

After the ceremony,

I was taking pictures with my family and friends, laughing and joking around.

Cynthia: we should go celebrate.

Me: not with you mom, I know how you is when it comes to celebrating.

Chaun: momma be getting drunk twerking on old motherfuckers, they hips be broken and shit.

Jessica: shut up Chaun! Talking bout yo momma, you need to be taking me home. I don't feel good.

Chaun: well you need to find a ride, cause imma be smoking on indo sipping that gin N juice.

Me: laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind.

Jessica: money, really? Yall broke asf.

Me: what ever.

Cam walked towards me.

Cam: hey, can we talk now?

Me: Yea--

Some girl with a kid was walking towards us yelling looking for Cam.

Jasmin: Cam..Cam...Cam??

Cam: oh shit!

Me: what's going on?

Cam: umm, nothing.

Jennifer: Daddy!

me: Daddy?!?