Chapter 28

Me and Matthew are living together. Matthew is a model, and he's a actor so we're not around each other like that.

Me: hey babe, uhh can we talk?

Matthew: yeah, what's up?

Me: so you know I'm going back to school and imma be gone for a while.

Matthew: babe, don't worry about I got money to come see you so don't even trip. But you know my schedule is busy so... I'm not gone be able to visit like that.

Me: that's fine as long as you call me and FaceTime me and all that good shit.

Matthew: i gotchu bae. Now you know we gotta do a hol bunch of shit before we go our separate ways.

Me: yeah, what you had in mind?

Matthew: me, you and that bedroom.

Me: haha, you're so nasty, but I'm hungry.

Matthew: imma feed before and after we practice making a baby.

Me: ehh, no. Feed me now!

Matthew: damn man, alright what you want. Please say me, please say me, he whispered.

Me: i want some pizza...

Matthew: alright, yo fine ass, let's go get some pizza.

Me: mmhmm.

After me and Matthew got some pizza. He was staring at me and he was staring at me hard. Worst thing about it was that he was driving.

Me: can you keep your eyes on the damn road?

Matthew: I'm sorry, you so damn beautiful.

Me: thanks, but keep your damn eyes on the road.

I was sleepy as hell. So i just dosed off for a little while, then i felt Matthew horny ass hand go up skirt. My eyes shot open.

Me: can't you like not?

Matthew: just enjoy the moment babe. Don't worry I'll be gentle.

Matthew went inside. I start to moan softly.

Me: mmmm,...

We pulled up to the house and immediately took our clothes off, and had the best sex ever. After 3 hours of aggressiveness, loud moaning, sweat, and yoga positions me and Matthew dosed off.

Two weeks later,

I had to go back to school, Matthew took me to the airport.

Me: i love you so much.

Matthew: i love you more. Call me when you get there.

Me: ok, baby.

We kissed for a long ass time. I left and got on my plane.

2 hours later,

I made it to Auburn, people recognizing me.

Little boy: oh my God! Look it's Chauntel.

Did I forget to tell you that I play basketball for the school. Yeah, I was MVP last year, they call me the female Michael Jordan.

Little boy: Can I have your autograph?

Me: you sure can..... here ya go!

little boy: thanks. You're the best.

I called Matthew to let him know that I made it.

Phone Call:

Me: hey babe

Matthew: hey, you made it?

Me: yeah.

Matthew: ughhh, baby I miss you so much.

Me: i miss you too baby. What you doing?

Matthew: I'm finna get in the tub. Yo momma made me a bubble bath.

Me: my mom did what?!?

Matthew: i was just kidding, chill.

Me: oh boy! Don't do that.

Matthew: whatever, kid. I'mma call you later, I gotta handle some business with my agent.

Me: ok, baby love you.

Matthew: love you too. Bye.

×××××××××

I went to the school. And went to my dorm room. My friend Heather was here, all smiley face.

Heather: Chauntel!!

Me: Heather!! How are you?

Heather: I'm good and you?

Me: I'm cool, why you all smiley face?

Heather: girll, I met this guy named Jacob. Babey, he is fine. He's lightskin, abs, nice teeth, not to mention they white too. Ha! I met him today, he's so nice. He called me beautiful and all that, girlll he gone get it real soon.

Me: oh my goodness, girl you crazy.

Heather: i know, so what's up with you?

Me: I'm still with Matthew.

Heather: that's great, when he gon be like "Chauntel Ariana Lopez, will you marry me. Question mark haha.

Me: i don't know girl, but I'm ready though.

Heather: marriage is a big step. Then yall gone have them mixed children. Like ughh, i can't wait.

Me: lord have mercy. Well I'mma see you later.

Heather: ok, bye honey.

A/n: THIS chapter a little lame, but I'll spice it up next chapter. Promise.