Chapter 17

That nigga was with my girl, bro. So I shot his ass. Karmas a bitch home bah. He was with My baby momma, she ain't my main but she holding it down for a nigga though. I wanna make it official you feel meh? But I gotta stop cheating, these hoes be all on a nigga dick tho mane. I'mma try and make things work cause she bout to have my kid so i gotta get my shit together. Mann, i gotta cut all my hoes off.

One week later*

Chauntel*

Today is the day I get to go see my mommy. Cam coming with as well. I feel comfortable with Cam around. It's gone be weird when i tell my mom that I'm with Cam, cause she's use to us being best friends. Me and Cam got our ticket and went to North Carolina.

Me: ugh... I miss home already.

Cam: me too, but we gotta go check on your momma.

Me: mmhmmm. But I'm hungry though. Let's get some McDonald's.

Cam: how we gone get there and we don't have a car.

Me:Uhhhh, a cab foo. I got money don't play.

Cam: let's go den hell is you saying.

We caught a cab and headed to McDonald's. We ate good too. After we ate, we went to a hotel. It was nice and cozy. Cam went to go call his mom to tell her that we made it.

Me: ughh, I'm so full.

Cam: lay down babe....

Me: i am..

I dosed off after that....