Chapter 3

Cam*

I'm with my girl Tanya. She's alright looking but she can ride a nigga like pornstar. She got a nasty attitude though. I almost slapped her ass the other day, cause she was tripping over nothing. I've been thinking about Chauntel so much lately. I love her bruh I do. Her nigga ain't treating her right either. If he hurt her, that nigga gone get dealt with on everything. I'm tryna get away from this girl, but she's all over me.

Me: Girl, imma tryna go home. Get back.

Tanya: you can wait on that. I need some loving.

Me: girl, I just gave you some not to long ago.

Tanya: Fine, take yo punk ass home.

Me: shut the hell up. Damn you so desperate.

Tanya: and you full of shit.

Me: yeah whatever.

I walked out the house, she kept running after me.

Me: girl, can I go home please?!?

Tanya: I'm sorry I said those hurtful things.

Me: those words didn't hurt my feelings. Girl gone.

Tanya: oh my god!

Me: Oh my god! Yeah bye.

After I pulled off I was driving fast as fuck. I was really tryna to stay far away from her crazy ass. She crazy as hell, she was tripping. I like her, but my heart belongs to Chauntel. I haven't talked to her today, but I'll see her tommorrow at school. I need to go home and wash this girl off me.

Chauntel*

I can't believe he is with that girl. She is like the biggest hoe in the world. She dress like a hoe, she smells like a hoe, she looks like hoe, she talk like a hoe. Hoeness all over that girl. Cam can do a lot better than that. Like...... me.

Cam*

I got home, I seen caylin he told me that Chauntel came by. He also told me that he told her about Tanya. He said she wasn't mad at all. I can't believe it. But, I'll just talk to her tomorrow.

* Next Day.

Chauntel*

Ahhh, my face is so sore. It feels swollen. But it don't look swollen. Ugh, i fucking hate John. I put on my makeup before Chaun woke up. After i put on my makeup, i woke up Chaun.

Me: Chaun, if you don't get cho gahdamn ass up.

Chaun: Girl, I'm staying home today. Fuck you and that school. Hell you talm bout.

Me: alright. Well imma be there all by myself and no one to talk to. My favorite brother in the world won't be there with me.

Chaun: favorite brother? I'm yo only brother the fuck? Move so I can get dressed.

Me: yay!!

Chaun drove to the school.

Chaun: aye bruh, you needa start giving me gas dawg, or you gone start walking to school.

Me: Man, shut cho ass up!

Chaun: alright bet.

Chaun pulled up to the school.

Me: alright bruh, I'll see you later on.

Chaun: Yeah.

I saw Cameron, I was mad as fuck. I didn't want to talk him, but then i do. Ugh, i don't know.

Cam: hey Chauntel.

Me: sup.

Cam: everything ok?