Chapter 4

Chaun: you gotta stop being afraid. Cause shit like this can get worst.

Me: i know, I'm sorry.

Chaun: It's alright. Ahh, my hand hurt like a bitch bruh.

Me: weak ass.

Cam: hey I gotta go I'll talk to yall later.

Chaun: aye man, you can stay if you want. I got some clothes you can wear, so just chill man.

Cam: I appreciate that man.

Me: this is going to fun. But first, yall need to get this blood off the floor.

Chaun: Cam started it.

Cam: Ha! Nah, nigga you made it worst.

Chaun: i gotta go back to work.

Me: I'll clean it damn. You take a shower Cam.

Cam: alright.

Chaun: haha! Aye I'm gone.

Me: bye

Cam kissed me on the forehead.

Cam: I'm sorry, but I had to beat his ass.

Me: it's ok. He got what he deserved, so don't worry bout it.

Cam took a shower. He walked out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around him.

Cam: Chauntel, I need some clothes.

Cam was looking so goddamn fine. I wanted to-- nevermind.

Me: umm, ok. Follow me.

Cam followed me to Chaun's room.

Me: here's some clothes.

Cam started holding my waist. He passionately kissed my neck.

Cam: Thank you baby.

Me: you're welcome. Get ready, we gone watching a movie.

Cam: What we watching?

Cam kept kissing me. I can't tell him stop. So I turned around so he can stop but then he kissed my lips. Oh my goodness! Girrllll. When I tell you his lips was so damn juicy. I wanted to suck his lips off his face.

Me: Cam, stop...

Cam: what's wrong?

Me: i can't. 

Cam: Am I doing something wrong?

Me: no, maybe it's just me, but I really just want us to remain friends, that--

Cam: I love you with all my heart. I loved you since ninth grade. I was nervous to tell you cause I didn't think you felt the same way about me. Plus, you was with "him" I was just respecting the relationship.

I kissed him.

Me: I'm glad you told me, I love you so very much. You been there for me, you bought me things, and I know you just can't be friends with someone you're madly in love with. But, if you're thinking about a relationship that's just gone have to wait, cause I just got out of a terrible relationship,  and right now I just wanna chill.

Cam: I can respect that, now let's go watch that movie.

Me: mmkay.

Me and Cam watched Liar, Liar and went to sleep.