Chapter 18

Cam*

I watched Chauntel sleep, she was the most beautiful woman I ever seen, but I don't know how imma tell her that me and Chaun planned on trying to kill John. That nigga really pushed my buttons. Chaun popped him twice, I put one in his shoulder. It was so wrong, but it felt right.

I decided to take a shower and wake up Chauntel cause she was sleeping too goddamn long.

Me: Babe, come on wake up.

Chauntel: why???

Me: we need to go to the hospital....

Chauntel: Oh my god! You finna deliver my baby. Your water broke ewww.

Me: what?? No... Chauntel go get ready so we can see yo momma.

Chauntel: Hahaha! Ok, my snookums.

Me: don't call me that.

I watched Chauntel get in the shower,  come out, and got dressed... Damn man her body is so amazing,  she got a lil tummy piercing that turns me on.

Me: aye, bae come here for a sec.

Chauntel: ok.... what's up?

I kissed her, I grabbed her ass, and she pushed me back.

Chauntel: not yet.... maybe later.

I smacked my lips.

Me: uhhh, fine..

Chauntel: come on let's go.

Me: what we gone go in?

Chauntel: i knew I should've rented a car, but I didnt.....

Me: oh I see one across the street.

Chauntel screamed.

Chauntel: YESSS! thank god.

So we ran to go rent the car. She bought a Nissan. It was nice too. I wonder how she making all that money. After that, we was rolling.

We pulled up to the hospital 30 minutes later cause we stopped to buy flowers and we needed some directions. We walked in the hospital and Chauntel was smiling so hard......