Chapter 27

??: heyy, come open the window...

Me: Jasmin? What the hell you want?

Jasmin: look, we need to talk.

Me: talk about what?!? I have nothing to say to you.

Jasmin: but I have something to say to you.

Me: i don't give a fuck, you better leave, how the fuck you know where I stay at?

Jasmin: I'm not finna sit here and argue witchu I'm just tryna to have a word with you. Just open the window.

I opened the window.

Me: ok you here, what?

Jasmin: look. I know you mad at me and cam but I can't do nothing bout that. But when I said me and Cam had a daughter, I lied.

Me: i know you did.

Jasmin: how?

Me: cause your daughter looks nothing like Cam.

Jasmin: you right, but I know who the real daddy is though.

Me: Ha! I do too honey...

Jasmin: you think you know every thing huh?

Me: i don't know everything but I know that child looks like me.

Jasmin paused.

Jasmin: no she dont. And I know your brother I didn't sleep with him if that's what's you thinking.

Me: but you did sleep with my dad. That lil girl is my sister, Jasmin.

Jasmin: can't be. Your dad is...

Me: mmhmm, he came up here told me everything.

Jasmin was speechless.

Jasmin: shit, umm alright fine you got a lil sister now so.

Chaun walks in...

Chaun: aye who you--? Dayumm. What's yo name?

Me: Nigga really??

Chaun: uhh, yeah. She's fine asf

I saw Jasmin blushing.

Me: umm, no. We got a little sister, and this is the momma.

Chaun: wait, go back and repeat that bullshit you just said cuz I don't think I heard correctly my nig.

Me: oh you heard me motherfucka, her and dad fucked and they had a babygirl named Jennifer.

Chaun: can't be, cause her name don't start with a C.

Me: well she look like those twins who name start with a C.

Chaun: hmm, ok. As long as she ain't my daughter we straight. Welcome to the family, witcho fine ass.

Me: asshole.

Jasmin: so.. I should leave.

Me: look, before you leave I just wanna say this. I don't have to like you, but I have to tolerate you cause you my little sister's mother.

Jasmin: that's fine with me.

Me: alright, I'll see you later.

Jasmin: ok..

Jasmin left.

I laid down, shitt I needed to. That shit was crazy. I dosed off.

3 years later.

Chauntel*

I'm now a junior in college at Auburn University. I'm dating Matthew, with his fine ass. My mom has her own boutique and it's the shit. I get all my clothes from there. Chaun and Jessica had their son, his name is Christian. He's adorable too. They also got engaged, I can't wait til the wedding. Dad has been around more. He's been helping out at my mom's boutique. He's been helping me out with college and he's just been real supportive with baby Christian. And last but not least my little sister Jennifer she's getting bigger and bigger she's is so pretty with her freckles and light green eyes. Jasmin and Dad did the little DNA thing and it came back he was the father, of course. I didn't like Jasmin, but now we're like best friends, ain't that some shit. But she's cool people, and I love her to pieces.