Chapter 7

Chaun*

I can't believe this nigga shot me dawg. Ol' fuck nigga.  I wonder what's taking her so long, though bruh.

Chauntel*

Cam just got shot, I rushed to hospital as fast as I could. Oh my god! I hope he don't die on me. He's not fucking responding.

Me: Cam? Cam? Cameron? Can you hear me? Ughhh. Shittttt.

I made to the hospital, the doctors got him, and put him in a room. I was covered in Cam's blood. This is all my fault, I should've left John when I had the chance. He came at me one day and was like I don't think we should be together, our relationship is going through hell, and my dumbass said don't give up on us now. Ughh, i should've known.... they really should've killed his ass.

While they were reviving Cam. I went to go see Chaun. Chaun was hit in the shoulder when i walked in.

Chaun: Hey?, why you sweating and got blood all over you?

Me: Cam got shot on our way over here. I believe it was John.

Chaun: WHAT!! Oh fuck no, you should've let me kill that nigga.. Mann I can't believe he would do this.

Me: i know, but there's something about mom.

I started getting emotional.

Chaun: don't tell me momma got----

Me: Oh god no! But she has cancer. That's what I was trying to tell you when you got home and you ended up in here before John.

Chaun had a tear in eye.

Chaun: nahh, man I don't believe this shit. Man, why us bruh? We don't deserve this shit. So she staying down there?

Me: no, she's coming, but she says that we got to take care of her. But honestly don't think she should because of John.

Chaun: i feel the same way..... man, shit.

Me: imma call Cam's mom, and tell her what's going on.

Chaun: alright, thanks for telling me and being there for me.

Me: no problem bruh. I'mma always be here dawg.

I walked out the room and I was about to call momma jackie, but I saw her, Cecil,  and caylin  in the waiting room. She was giving me this nasty look. She was highly upset, and I can understand that.

Jackie: Chauntel, get your ass over here now! What happened to my son, what did you do to my son.

Me: i would love to tell you but you gotta give me the chance to. Look, I know you're mad, I'm mad too. My brother got shot as well, my mom has cancer. Yeah, I'm very upset too. I was on my way to see my brother and that's when I heard gun fire and saw Cam bleeding, ok?

Jackie: I'm sorry to hear about your family sweetheart. But I just can't believe anyone would do this to my son. My son did nothing to nobody. Cam is a good person.

Me: i absolutely agree, but for now all we have to do is pray for him right now.

Jackie: you're right.

Momma jackie prayed for me, chaun, cam, and my mom.

It's been three hours*