Chapter 26

Me: mmmmm. It's ok, don't worry bout it.

Matthew: did you like it?

I giggled.

Me: maybe...

Matthew: you don't mind if I just...

Matthew tries to come towards me again.. then I heard glass break..

Me: what was that?

I rushed to the living room.

Mom: GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE...

Chaun:Mom stop! So you just gone stand there Chauntel, help me get momma off this nigga!

Mom had a butcher knife in her hand scared the hell out of me.

Me: mom put it down... Now!

Dad: Baby, I'm sorry.

Mom: DON'T BE TRYING COME IN HERE, APOLOGIZING, TRYNA MAKE THINGS RIGHT, AND YOU GOT A FUCKING BABY!!!! WHAT THE FUCK? NIGGA GET OUT.

I see mom found out about Jennifer. If mom saw her she will pass the fuck out, cus she look just like him.

Matthew: Baby, I'mma take her outside so she can chill out.

Me: ok thanks, Matthew.

Dad: mann, I knew that was go wrong. Uhh, i can't do nothing about it now. Man, what imma do.

Me: you gotta do something pops.  I'm not finna make momma forgive you. Sooo.

Dad: imma leave. I need some time to think.

Me: Hell, we all do.

Dad left. I saw mom staring him down when he walked past her. I felt so bad for her. She's been through a lot fooling with this nigga. Man...

Later that night.

Cam was blowing up my phone. Leaving voice messages and all that on my phone. I answered his call, I know he felt relieved.

Me: What?

Cam: baby, I'm sorry it wasn't supposed to be like that.

Me: what you mean, Cam. You cheated on me for 7 months, you have a daughter with that bitch.

Cam: baby, that little girl ain't mine.

Me: i know, she's my little sister.

Cam: What?!?

Me: She's my little sister, ok. It's not yours ok. Me and you both know that now. But that don't change the fact that you cheated on me. I thought what we had was real, I've been loyal to you and you just gone cheat on me, Fuck you Cameron.

Cam: I'm sor--

I hung up on his ass. Whoo! That felt good. I got up to go check on mom.

Me: mom? You ok?

Mom: ehh, not really. But i don't wanna talk bout it.

Me: ok, mom.

Mom: come here for a second, I wanna talk to you.

Me: i thought you didn't wanna talk about it.

Mom: I'm not about to talk about that. Matthew told me Cam cheated on you.

Me: i didn't do anything to Cam. All this time, he's been cheating on me. All this time, mom! I left not giving a damn bout  nothing. I felt betrayed.

Mom: baby, you did the right thing. Walk away from the bullshit. I'm telling you now, you keep moving foward don't look back. If you go back to Cam, he's just gone be holding you back. You don't want that, do you?

Me: No.

Mom: ok, then. But you still got some thinking to do.

Me: Yes, ma'am.

We hugged for a while.

Me: i love you, mom.

Mom: I love you too sweetie.

Chaun: mommy, can I sleep witchu?

Me: what?

Chaun: there's a boogyman in my closet.

Mom: come here baby, you can sleep with mommy.

Me: Nigga, if you don't take yo grown ass to sleep.

Chaun: shut up! You just mad momma don't won't yo stankin ahh to sleep with ha.

Me: Fuck you!

Mom: Hey!

Me: sorry mom.

Everybody laughed.

I went back in my room. I heard something knocking on my window, I got up and slowly look to see what it was.