Chapter 10

*One week later

Cam was discharged from the hospital. I've been checking on him the entire week. I had no choice. I felt a bit safe around him and the hospital of course cause John just can't roam up in the hospital and start shooting. Like the fuck? Anyways, Chaun went home yesterday, but then he went to the Carolina to go see momma. I wanted to go but I didn't have enough money.  So Chaun said don't worry bout and stay here with Cam. I took Cam home.

Cam: well, my folks ain't here you wanna chill for minute?

Me: yeah but don't try anything.

Cam: Ha! I won't

I look at Cam. Oh my god! Girllll when I tell you this is the most beautiful man in the fucking world. Like, I didn't think I had a chance with him, now we together it's like crazy.

Me: Cam? You ok?

Cam: yeah, why?

Me: I'm just checking on you.

Cam: oh, ok. You straight?

Me: mmhmm.

It was a awkward silence, then I asked him about football.

Me: when you think you'll be able to play football?

Cam: I don't know. Football season don't start til next month.

Me: that's right. But you need to play so you can make it to the pros, babe.

Cam: you just wont some money.

Me: i dont! I really want you to become someone, then when become someone,  you get to support your family, me and our kids.

Cam: Kid...

Me: ok, kid. But I really care about you and your future.

cam: I'm glad you care, I love you so much.

Me: i love you too.

Cam: can daddy get a kiss?

Me: yes daddy. ..

I kissed him passionately. It felt so good and I got very wet. But I tried to keep my cool, I didn't want to sleep with Cam yet because he might run off.

Cam*

She love me like that? Damn bruh, I'm lucky. The way she kissed a nigga doh. That shit was amazing, and I know she got wet, but I shouldn't be talking, my dick got hard when she kissed me. But she was talking about my career, and my future goals and shit like that. She really want me to play in the nfl. I would love to be in the NFL. I'mma do it for my family and our future family.