Meet the Characters Part 3

Cody Cupid, son of C.A Cupid, has short cotton candy pink hair, streaked with magenta and lilac, and vibrant blue eyes that turned grey when he was upset.  Which happened a lot when he was hanging out with Rachelle Charming near Kyle Cheshire.

Roommate: Dean Charming

Siblings: Passion Cupid

Side: Royal (I didn't want him to be EXACTLY like C.A Cupid)

Secret Heart's Desire: I love seeing the world fall in love, but...it would be nice if I could experience a loving storybook romance for once...I have someone in mind, but she likes someone else...

My Magic Touch: I don't know if you could call it a magic touch, but I have enchanted arrows that make people fall in love with whoever they see first, sometimes I wish I could use them on my crush...but I know its wrong, plus mum would have my head if I did.

Storybook Romance Status: Well, I really like Rachelle Charming, but she doesn't seem to notice me in the way I would hope.  Other than my crush, my love life is honestly pretty nonexistent.

Best Friends Forever After: Lyric Mermaid and Jordan Dancer

My Oh Curses Moment: Well, I'll admit...I try to focus on my love life and other peoples love life and making sure everyone finds true love, which makes it really frustrating when I can't even get the girl I like to even look at me!

Favorite Class: Wooing 101, I need to find someway to look impressive in front of the girls! Daniel Charming doesn't make it easy to look impressive though, but I still like the class.

Least Favorite Class: Experimental Fairy Math, IT'S SO BORING

Harmony Piper was the daughter of famous DJ, Melody Piper. Her lavender tinted white hair was streaked with a different color every day, her chocolate brown eyes were still the most noticeable thing about her nevertheless.

Roommate: Lyric Mermaid

Siblings: none

Side: Rebel

Secret Heart's Desire: I want to become the best DJ ever after! I've been practicing for years to be just like my mom! But maybe with a little more adventure along the way! A/N: And screen-time

My Magic Touch: I can play any type of music and control anything with it! Barely anyone can resist the power of my music!

Storybook Romance Status: Eh, I'm bisexual, I'm a little split on who I like though, I'm not sure if I like Nora Thumbell or Carlos Hood! A/N: Please vote in the comments who you think would be more interesting to date Harmony!

Best Friends Forever After: Lyric Mermaid, she has the same passion for music that I do!

My Oh Curses Moment: Sometimes my music is a little...too powerful, it can get out of hands if I flip the scrip too much, so I try to stay on track, but spice it up a little bit at the same time!

Favorite Class: Muse-Ic class obviously! I love making music, and my granddad teaches the class!

Least Favorite Class: Damsel In Distressing, this class is just thoroughly insulting.  I'm considering starting a petition to get this class removed.

Lyric Mermaid was the daughter of Meeshell Mermaid, she usually wears a crown of seashells, pearls and little pieces of coral on the top of her flowy pink hair.  Her eyes were bluer than the sea itself.

Roommate: Harmony Piper

Siblings: Serenity Mermaid (Age 7)

Side: Royal

Secret Heart's Desire: I'm set on ruling the sea with justice, kindness and fairness! I'm still a little new to Ever After High so I haven't really planned too much.

My Magic Touch:  I transform into a mermaid every-time I touch water! Plus I love singing, its wicked fun! My voice is literally enchanting! I'm not boasting, its actually enchanting.

Storybook Romance Status:  Well...I recently got friend-zoned by my friend Cody Cupid, he likes Rachelle, and I guess I'm okay with that. But I don't want to lose him, and then see him get friend-zoned too! I want to confess to him sooner or later, I hope he accepts my feelings.

Best Friends Forever After: Harmony Piper, she's spellbindingly good at music!

My Oh Curses Moment: I don't have a choice when I turn into a mermaid, its pretty annoying when you're trying to drink water during grimmnastics and then turn into a mermaid!

Favorite Class: Muse-ic class or Mathematics, I'm actually pretty good at math!

Least Favorite Class: ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES WATER!!!!! So grimmnastics

Julia Beanstalk is the daughter of Jillian Beanstalk and Tiny(If you check the EAH wiki, it says Jillian has a not so small crush on Tiny), she has light brown hair that fades into lime green at the ends.  She has charming dark brown eyes that simply demand your attention!

Roommate: Nora Thumbell

Siblings: Jayden Beanstalk

Side: Rebel

Secret Heart's Desire: I want to have more adventures than my mom did! She had so  much fun on her adventures, I want to see how my story unfolds when I go on more dangerous quests!

My Magic Touch: I'm not afraid of anything! I feel invincible every time I'm on my own! What would you call that...I know! Strength and Independence!

Storybook Romance Status: THIS IS NONEXISTENT! I'M NOT INTERESTED

Best Friends Forever After: Crystal Hood

Oh Curses Moment:  As much as I love my half giant brother Jayden, CAN I PLEASE GO ON AN ADVENTURE ON MY OWN FOR ONCE!? I'm the younger sibling, but that doesn't mean he needs to look after me! I want to feel free and not have anyone pull me back, even if it leads me to my doom! 

Favorite Class: Maybe Heronomics, I like fighting dragons and saving people from harm!

Least Favorite Class: DAMSEL IN DISTRESSING! IT'S REALLY INSULTING TO TEACH GIRLS TO ACT LIKE HELPLESS....DAMSELS! (A/N: Alright, I think you get the point, I just really don't like Damsel In Distressing, it just seems really insulting to me, and many other girls that I know)

The next chapter should be out by next week, not too sure, I don't really have much of a schedule.