Chapter 19 (Part 1)

"Descendant of Red? That's gotta be Caitlyn" Rachelle announced.

"How do you know that?" Kim questioned.

"She's a descendant of the Red Queen, and the daughter of the Red Knight" Rachelle pointed out.

"But the part about the white statue...it obviously represents the White Knight, but I doubt that its talking about Caitlyn's mother, because I don't think Caitlyn would dread her.  Other than this, there are hundreds of famous white knight statues" Rachelle sighed.

"Well you're the nerd, what's the most famous Wonderlandian White Knight Statue?" Caitlyn questioned.

"Like I said, all of them are relatively well known, I think we're going to have to do a little research" Rachelle said before a magical force made the mysterious book Rachelle had found, appear on the table, before flipping to page 981.

"What in Wonderland is going on here? This isn't the first time this book has randomly appeared to give us the answer!" Caitlyn demanded.  She was ignored.

"Huh? This page is blank!" Kim exclaimed.

"A lot of them are blank" Jocie pointed out.

"Well there's nothing here about a statue of the White Knight- unless....?" Rachelle said.

"Unless what?" Caitlyn questioned.  Rachelle ran her fingers along the page, her icy blue eyes glowed as the sky grew darker. In the distance, lightning could be heard, scorching the wall that Jedidiah Dumphrey had been sitting on.  

The frame of the page was surrounded by a bluish purple flame, slowly fading as the words appeared on the page.

"Why the heck is a spell so small, so...?" Kim started. 

"Affecting?" Jocie asked.

"Ominous?" Caitlyn suggested.

"I was going to say dark, but those work too" Kim replied.

"Usually it doesn't take as much magical energy to reveal a hidden message..." Rachelle muttered under her breath.

"Well what does it say?" 

"Looks like we need to make a trip to the Queen of Hearts castle" Rachelle groaned.

"Sounds like a good time to call Loretta Hearts" Kim said.

Loretta's outfit:

Loretta was on the croquet field with Kiara Cheshire

Loretta was on the croquet field with Kiara Cheshire.  Kiara and Loretta had both taken after their mothers, they both played on their respective croquet teams.

"Yo Loretta! We need your help!" We called out to her.

"What do you need, girls?" she questioned.

"We need to take a trip" Jocie started.

"To where?" she asked.

"We need your guidance, in the Queen of Hearts palace" I said.

A/N: Sorry it was shorter than my usual chapters, but I wanted to upload something this week, but I wasn't able to finish, part 2 will come out soon.