Side Plot Part 4

A/N: This is going to be taking place after next chapter, because it's going to be a huge time gap of about eight months.

Cody's P.O.V

Why did the Fates hate me? Why did Aphrodite hate me? First, my crush friend-zoned me, one of my best friends put a love potion on me, and then I fall in love with a narcissistic psychopath? Not to mention, get married in less than a month, get her pregnant- and turns out she doesn't even like me?
3-2-1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
Okay I'm done now.
No I'm not.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
For real this time, I've gotten it out of my system. But outside of my horrible love life, there was also my family to consider. Passion, my half sister, was living with me temporarily since our mom and grandfather hadn't come home in almost a year now! They were away on some sort of business trip or whatever.

On the bright side, he was doing great in classes, had his room renovated, and had an appointment for a spa day with Rachelle. Yeah- it was a little awkward for Cody to hang out with her, but she was still his friend, she hadn't know that he liked her at the time. Well, she did now, sure- she wasn't completely oblivious to it at the time, she knew he looked up to her, she'd seen his sketches of her in his notebook, she probably knew that he had a crush on her now that he thought about it, either she ignored it, or didn't think it was that strong of a crush.

By renovating his room, he meant taking down the shrine he'd made for her in middle school. His thought process while making it was that, she had magic- this is probably normal, she has alters to sacrifice offerings on occasion, think of this as an alter to Aphrodite- but a little more punk style.
Yeah, he knew it was creepy. And he felt guilty for having it up, when both of them had "moved on."

Despite how much he loathed Blossom now, she was still having his kids. And she was in her third trimester, she could give birth any minute. He would do all he could to be there for his kids, the problem was trying to get custody of them both. Getting custody of one may be easier, but if he gave one over to Blossom to take care of alone, he'd never see the kid ever again. His only options were to win custody, or try to rekindle their relationship- and no way was that happening. In the world of fairy tales, divorce was a quick process, and neither of them regretted the divorce anyway. Though, he supposed it was partially his fault, falling for her this easily, and rushing into marriage when they weren't even eighteen yet.

Blossom's P.O.V

She didn't like any of this. Her grandmother had warned her that a prince would be the only one who she could truly love. And she soon realized that she was right. Cody- despite the marriage, and the pregnancy, he felt like more of a summer fling to her. She knew what she did was wrong, and naming Lyric godmother was a petty move- but well, she had a lot on her mind. She was drinking tea with Princess Swan at Madeline Hatter's haberdashery and tea shop.

"So you're going to be giving birth any day now- what are you and Cody going to name them?"

"He gets to name one, I name the other. Whoever's born first, I get to name, if it's the girl, I'm hoping I get to name the girl so I can name her 'Perfection' I guess for the boy, maybe James"

"Oh- well that is...nice"

"Oh look at the time, I must be going now- see ya tomorrow Blossom"

-1 week later-

Cody's P.O.V

Cody was awoken by the sounds of the royal ambulance outside of the school. He turned to his phone, he had a text from Blossom's mother, and realized, Blossom was in labor! How come she hadn't called him or something?! He didn't want to miss his kids birth- even if their mother was a lunatic.